Pairings You'd Like To See

Benji

Just randomly watching LOTR on lunchbreak and it occurred to me how much I'd love to see Viggo Mortensen and Hugh Jackman in a film together. Random, yes, but it got me thinking about pairings I'd like to see on screen and wondered who EWB would suggest... so... yeah.

This may also be used to declare the fact I've love to see Patrick Stewart paired with Ian McKellen.

Casey Affleck and Max von Sydow.

e: Am I the only one who has never had this thought about any pair of people ever? I guess it's indicative of what people look for in films. I have a lot of favourite directors, but I don't think there's a single actor who, by his/her appearance alone, would make me want to check out a film any more or less.

Except maybe in the realm of comedy -- Gene Wilder, Richard Pryor, Leslie Nielsen, Peter Sellers, etc.. But, even then, it's not like I'm hunting down Scary Movie 4 or whatever because I've JUST GOTTA SEE more Nielsen. So it's more likely that I'm in actual fact a ZAZ fan who has become a Nielsen fan by proxy/accident.

Edited by Emperor Fuckshit

There've been a few films that have come out that have made me think "Ooh, that would work well", but I've never sat and thought about it - "Oh, wouldn't Actor A and Actor B work well together?", because ultimately that only matters if the script makes them work well together.

That said;