Celeb Big Brother

therockbox

I've been watching every day so far and my favourite is Stephanie I guess. Stephen is a nutter but his interactions with the rest of them about god are pretty funny. Somehow Jordan's piece seems pretty sound, and I'm still liking Sov. Sisqo is cool too, but I haven't seen enough of the rest of them. Basshunter and the fit grandad shagger are annoying, though.

Edited by Pesci

They're either making Stephen just look a complete dick by being so preachy all the time, or that's the way he actually is all of the time in there. I know he used to talk about religion in I'm A Celebrity, but they weren't showing it everytime he mentioned god. It's becoming annoying, but I suppose it could lead to an argument soon. It wouldn't surprise me to see Sov have a rant because of it.

And I'm enjoying it so far. My mate likes this Nicola T bird, but to me she's just the same as any other model/fit bird that fits what they were looking for that has appeared on previous shows.

I had to laugh last night though. Stephanie and a couple of the others were having a conversation and then that Basshunter bloke jumps in with "I used to have a huge masturbating problem. My record is 25 times in one day." - Wow. Fair enough if it was actually relevant to the conversation, but it came (no pun intended

I'm watching it today for the first time since the launch night. New contestant in apparently. Haven't kept up with what the newspapers and stuff have been saying so I don't know who it is yet, so it should be a decent surprise unlike launch night where I had more of less heard all of the contestants announced before.

From the 30mins so far, Sisqo is my favourite. None of the rest have really done anything for me yet but so far, Sisqo, Vinnie and Sov are probably my favourites - they also happen to be the ones I'm most aware of outside the house so I'm not sure if thats swaying it though.

Sov looks permanently bored, which gives her something in common with the viewer.

Of course, this is the first time I've watched since the launch. I still want Vinnie to win due to him being Vinnie Jones.

I really hope Heidi and Katia go on Friday, and to be honest, I'd be surprised if Sov went instead of one of those two. Heidi's never doing anything and apart from her thing with Jonas, Katia's the same.

And I'm intrigued to see if Nicola and Sov actually go through with the "swapping clothes for a day" thing Nicola mentioned early on in the show. Although given the fit Sov threw when she was given that dress to wear, it's probably unlikely.

I, unlike my mate, like Sov. I don't think she realises how good looking she could be if she actually dressed like a woman. And I disagree with Stephanie about her hair - I think it's good the way it is.

The bit on Sunday where Alex had to 'kick the shit out of the snowman Bruce Lee stylee' was brilliant. I just couldn't stop laughing at the initial shock on the housemates faces when they looked out and saw him going crazy on the snowman. Also love Vinnie taking the piss out of Alex at every given chance.

Heidi and Katia to go. Katia looks like one of those girls that you have to try so hard to get any real conversation out of and when you finally do, her voice is so horrible that you wish you didn't. The house really needs some fit girls in there. If they'd just picked someone better for the eye-candy role than the one who was shagging Bobby Zamora then I would have been completely happy with the line-up.

I didn't really like Nicola before last night, but seeing her show some balls and stand up for herself in the argument with Stephen was good.

I have no idea what the odds are at the moment, but I would think Vinnie is quite a strong favourite.

EDIT: Just checked, and Vinnie is 6/4 with Sisqo the nearest to him at 11/2. Vinnie's price is actually better than I expected, and I may even chuck a tenner on it tomorrow.

Edited by Baddar

The crazy thing about the odds and betting is that Jonas is somehow third favourite. Seriously? JONAS? Fuck off. And I'd be shocked if he had actually fallen for Kat and it's just not a little thing while in the house, but we'll see.

Sov has been the winner from day one. She probably wont win it, but she's by a million miles my favourite celebrity contestant in the history of this show. Really hoping she doesn't go on Friday, it'd ruin a hell of a lot.

At the start, Stephen seemed like a really nice (yet could be annoying) guy. But the stuff with Nicola was just plain weird. He blatantly lied to her and tried to make her believe BB were playing games, then acted to the rest of the group that she was 'evil'. She's far from a favourite of mine, but he seems to be talking complete and utter shit, which is a shame.

And last but not least, how can people not love Ivana? She's hilarious. 'Do we use sugarER?' was awesome. Fuck the people in and out of the house moaning about her.

I quite like everybody bar Kat and possibly Dane, who's bored me. Sov, Sisqo and Vinnie would be my final three. And I'm surprised how nice Alex actually is. Possibly not being a hundred percent himself in there, but if he is then the media and people really have talked a load of bollocks about him, because he comes across as one of the nicest guys in the house. Already taken some slack in there and kept calm and dealt with it, my opinion certainly changed on him.

Anyone still watching?

I find Vinnie entertaining, but he's been a moany cunt throughout, and what Sisqo said about him before he got evicted was absolutely right.

I like Alex.

And Dane/Jonas being able to play on the Wii/eat pizza/drink beer in last night's show was brilliant. Tonight's show starts in a few minutes.

Btw, is the final series of the proper show gonna be on while the World Cup is on? I may well follow the show and just V+ it if that's the case. But only, and I mean only, the tree of temptation stays.