What instruments do you play?

jeckersuji

I play the bass, for 7 years now, I play punk and ska mainly, but I can play most anything, and I don't use a pic. I'm also learning guitar, and drums. I also have a keyboard in my garage, and I can play that Blink 182 song that everyone likes on it. But only cuz the guitarist in my band taught me. If we can't vocals as type of instrument, I also sing, but in a raspy/growly style, but not like death metal. More like Matt Freeman from Rancid, or the singer from Fear, or the singer from Stiff Little Fingers. But I don't always sing so growly, usually just raspy.

I've had a drumkit for just over a year, but I'm really struggling to play anything past a basic beat. Could do with some lessons, I guess. I'd love to be able to play in a band, but I don't think I'm very musically gifted. Wouldn't know where to start with writing songs, either. I got an electric guitar at school and took a few lessons, but I never really practiced enough, haven't touched it in like 8 years.

I'd love to play either guitar or keyboard but I'm either too untalented or lazy to learn. I'm going to guess lazy though, as I already have a keyboard just hanging around in my room, but it's currently just leaning against my desk. Quite sad really.

I played sax, flute, and keys throughout highschool. I can probably still play the flute though I haven't in years but I'd be hopeless with the sax. I still have a small keyboard and whip it out from time to time, though I'm nowhere near as good as I used to be.