EWR 2010 Stats Update: February

Well, for anyone wondering, I apologize that the update wasn't out this morning, as I said it would be. Funny thing is, it's done and was done last evening, but while waiting for the game to load (I always start a new game at a save spot... I know I don't NEED to, but it helps me keep track of where I am) I actually fell asleep at my desk. By the time I woke up, it was around 11 AM EST and, by that point, I figured I might as well take the extra night (tonight) do a few more updates, try and get a few more workers on (I have only added one at this point) and simply release it tomorrow (Thursday) at about 7AM EST. That will also allow me to go through and do some additional work that didn't get done... Sort of a "polishing" night, so to speak. Also, with a few posts added to this thread, I can get those things done as well.

Again, sorry for the delay (again) but barring anything going wrong (like not being able to upload it somewhere, it'll be out by about 7AM EST tomorrow (Thursday) morning.

-Bill

Thanks Bill

rolleyes.gifpervert.gif

I Made stats for Blake Albright

Blake Albright (lightweight)(superstar)

age-23

brawl-54

speed-8

tech-26

charisma-40

stiff-35

sell-65

Finisher-Posterizer(impact)

Blood Relative to Brent Albright

tag team- Albright Brothers

Mike DiBiase needs his charisma up a few points to 63

Donny marlow needs his stats upped a bit to

brawl-46

speed-7

tech-13

charisma-56

Edited by blazingwhitefox8800371

Name: Tommy Hellfire

Finisher: TKO

Finisher: Big Boot

brawl-58

speed-10

tech-21

charisma-38

stiff-50

sell-30

If this helps, so we can have more Australians in the game, i like to try and hire aust wrestlers. Hellfire has wrestled in Japan there are pics in picture request thread.