EWR 2010 Stats Update: February

First off, WOW...

This is probably the most work I've done in one month's time on these. There is a LOT here that is new, different, etc from the update released last month. I did things differently and it seems to be going much quicker to get stuff updated, uploaded, etc. Hopefully, everyone else sees the differnces too.

A quick rundown of things of note:

32 Promotions this month. IWRG and NYWC are gone and, to be honest, I don't know which two "won" the poll, but I assume someone will let me know soon enough. The sooner I get the info of promotion information, roster, titles and all that jazz, the better chance they have of being in March's update. Please don't just throw stuff out there, as I'm assuming Red, or someone else, has already been gathering info regarding the poll winners.

There was a brief discussion about possibly removing other promotions in the game as well... Right now, I don't remember which ones were discussed, but it was discussed in the January thread.

At the end of the January thread, I noted that I had found some information and wanted to try to get it in for February. The info I'm referrign to is a post on another forum by Phil Parent (Phil Raven). In it, he discusses some of the fake workers that were added to the data way back when: http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/archive/index.php?t-14215.html

Based on that post and other research, 6 workers that were in the game for the January update are now gone. They are:

Stevie Fabulous: Based on a guy Parent apparently knew "but he's no wrestler though."

The Lumberjack: An alter ego for this worker was “Melvin The Woodsman” Woodsman was fake, was changed into Kurt Lauderdale, who was pulled from the updated when he murdered a girl. I did find Lauderdale on Cagematch: http://www.cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=2142 but it didn't match up at all with the ingame worker. I also searched Cagematch for any workers named "The Lumberjack" and found a few... One was deceased and the others again, the info didn't match up. So, I have to believe that this worker was still partially "Melvin The Woodsman."

Michael Hart: Fake. I mentioned in the pic thread that Smith Hart has a son named Michael and he is indeed starting to wrestle. But, the ingame worker was a fake, so he's been deleted. If we get stats and stuff for the real Michael Hart, I have no problems adding him in.

Mahee Sundae: Real person, but never got involved with wrestling. I could find NO mention of her having anything to do with wrestling. She might have attended a wrestling show at one time or another as a spectator, but I've done that and I'm not in the game. I'm sure this will bring out some people wanting other workers deleted for "never being in wrestling," but we'll take those on a case by case basis.

X: Duplicate of Pierre Carl Ouelette

Deuce HWA: Duplicate of Dick Rick

For anyone interested in the "Tale of the Tape," the full data is 2.35 MB, while the Data is 588kb. There are a total of 4935 workers and 866 staff. There are 112 NEW pics for workers that previously did not have a picture and 163 "updated" pics. I'm sure the kyky guys are gonna LOVE me for that one, as I'm sure people will want cuts. :)

As I stated in an earlier post, I plan to make this a bit more "interactive" as far as updating things is concerned. I think I have a way to do this, but wanna take a couple days and gather my info before I get too crazy. Don't be surprised if you see me post a link to another thread to discuss this sort of thing within the next couple days.

Again, wikiupload isn't working (Does it EVER work?) so, if anyone can upload the update elsewhere, feel free. That way, people who have a hard time with MegaUpload can get the update as well.

-Bill

MegaUpload

FULL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=19T7CSSF

DATA: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SGOSLM2C

• Like 8

***First***

I've always wanted to do that tongue.gif

You're right... That was alot of work...

Atleast we know we're getting a quality product.

I'm sure Eddie G will be in soon and upload it to EWR.host22.com for you too.

I'll have a look through the DATA while I do the Split Data Update tomorrow... 11:30 pm here :|

But I'm sure if something is a miss... I won't pick it up biggrin.gif

Yet again, Thank you Bill... You are a legend !!!

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Rocky Feller
  • Like 1

I definitely think Edge is worth a 'Unique' now. He seemed very tweener last night, and he out popped everyone at RR, so the Old School Heel has to go.

His Ultimate Opportunist and Rated R gimmicks have been developing for so long that I think he is worthy of Unique.

• Like 3

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Thanks Bill once again and you are right with me for EVOLVE. I'm not sure enough on the PWA to give anything at the moment, mainly because we would need enough workers of the promotion in the game to warrant having the promotion.

Perhaps make Randy Orton a tweener too?

Raise Serena's overness to 38 and rename her to just Serena as we all know WWE thinks their divas don't need last names... <_<

Couple of quick notes, before I forget them...

First, on Edge. I left him as a tweener for the time being. Yes, he was cheered at the Rumble and on RAW, but how much of that was due to him just returning? I have a feeling they're going to end up with him going face, but, from the two times he was on (the Rmble and RAW) there really wasn't a clear indication, at least in my opinion. He was set to tweener and has been since before his injury, so I just left it.

Orton, same thing... Not really enough to justify any sort of change as of yet. Personally, I'd have an easier time buying Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase as faces than I would Orton, at least character-wise, but that's me. I know the crowd at the Rumble was cheering for him, but Orton is cheered somewhat regardless of who he's wrestling, confronting, etc. We'll see where it goes.

Serena Deeb has "Serena" as an alter ego... I've left all of the last names on for WWE divas beforehand, so that probably won't change. Unless it's absolutely necessary, I try to shy away from one name on workers, if it's just a first name like "Maria," "Eve," etc... Thank God the WWE never had Tori (Kane's GF and DX member) and Torrie Wilson on the roster at the same time... :)

Finally, I've been going through the staff as of late and noticed something odd... Pierre Vigneault as a referee. For those who don't know, Vigneault was probably most famous as Frenchy Martin, manager of Dino Bravo in WWE in the late 80's... I looked him up on Wiki and a couple other places and saw no mention of him as a referee. Is there ANY staff position that he could fit? The research I did (although I admit was very limited, about 5 minutes) states he was a wrestler and a manager, nothing else. If we can put him in a realistic spot on staff, that's fine. If not, he'll likely be deleted. Unless someone REALLY wants to post stats for him, I don't forsee adding him to the game, as it looks like he's been retired for about 20 years.

Like I said, just a couple things off the top of my head.

-Bill

• Like 1

Bill, once again, great job. Now, I don't know if this has already been talked about or not, but shouldn't Jamie Noble be a trainer for WWE now? I didn't think his retirement angle was a work, I thought he really retired. If this has been debated and I'm just way behind then forgive this post. Thanks again Bill.

• Like 2

Bill, once again, great job. Now, I don't know if this has already been talked about or not, but shouldn't Jamie Noble be a trainer for WWE now? I didn't think his retirement angle was a work, I thought he really retired. If this has been debated and I'm just way behind then forgive this post. Thanks again Bill.

I second this. I also thought Jamie retired, it didn't seem like an angle to me. He hasn't been on TV since Sheamus "forced him to retire". But anyway, this looks good Bill. Thanks again, man

And Asher Knight should be added to the WWE. On the WWE roster page on Wikipedia, it has his name on it.

Edited by .Swagga™

- Lince Dorado should be apart of Bruderschaft des Kreuzes.

http://www.chikarapro.com/RosterBDK.shtml

- Black Pain should be added to WWC as an upper midcard heel with monster as his gimmick. Chicky Starr is his manager so set him to heel.

- Eric Perez should be added to WWC as Eric Alexander as a midcard heel with suave as his gimmick.

- Ricky Banderas is also working for WWC as a main event heel with old school heel as his gimmick.

- Lince Dorado should be apart of Bruderschaft des Kreuzes.

http://www.chikarapr...RosterBDK.shtml

- Black Pain should be added to WWC as an upper midcard heel with monster as his gimmick. Chicky Starr is his manager so set him to heel.

- Eric Perez should be added to WWC as Eric Alexander as a midcard heel with suave as his gimmick.

- Ricky Banderas is also working for WWC as a main event heel with old school heel as his gimmick.

This is not completely accurate.

Black Pain is currently working as a face and Ricky Banderas was working as a Tweener.

If you don't want to trim it down to Serena, I'd suggest using her FCW ringname Serena Mancini as opposed to Deeb which WWE hasn't used in any capacity.

-Create "The Band" stable with Hall, Waltman and Nash (leader)

-Take "Colon" out of Primo's name

-Create tag team of MVP and Mark Henry, 5/6 experience

-Turn Motor City Machine Guns face

-Turn Generation Me heel

-D-Generation X stable with Michaels, HHH and Hornswoggle?

-Create tag team with Ezekiel Jackson and William Regal, de-active Regal/Kozlov and Jackson/Kozlov

-Change Chris Masters's gimmick to monster/man beast, Eve Torres as his manager

-Create team of Layla and Michelle McCool, not sure on exp

-Activate Hard Knox Connection maybe rename to just Haas and Knox

-Great Khali's gimmick to Fun Babyface?

-Rename Kofi Kingston's secondary finish "Air Jamaica" to Boom Drop

-Rename Big Show and Jericho to Jeri-Show, deactivate

-Create team of Big Show and The Miz, 2 experience

-Change Rosa Mendes's gimmick to either Seductress or Bitch

Anyone else think Keiji Mutoh/The Great Muta deserves the Unique gimmick?

I also think he should have menacing checked because you honestly can't look at him in the Muta gimmick and tell me hes not menacing.

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

If you don't want to trim it down to Serena, I'd suggest using her FCW ringname Serena Mancini as opposed to Deeb which WWE hasn't used in any capacity.

-Take "Colon" out of Primo's name

-Create tag team of MVP and Mark Henry, 5/6 experience

-D-Generation X stable with Michaels, HHH and Hornswoggle?

-Rename Kofi Kingston's secondary finish "Air Jamaica" to Boom Drop

-Create team of Big Show and The Miz, 2 experience

-Change Rosa Mendes's gimmick to either Seductress or Bitch

I'm not sure if the Primo deal falls into the divas having their full name.

Kofi's secondary finisher should actually be SOS, his variation of the Gannosuke Clutch.

Actually BK, I can look at Muta and tell you he's not menacing

As Muta, he is. As Mutoh, not so much. I could go either way on that because he needs to be in that specific gimmick to be.

I do agree though, Muta/Mutoh should be unique.

I'd drop Hurricane's behavior because he was found with a soma while getting arrested. He also was drinking with Christopher Daniels the night he got busted with D.W.I.

I'd maybe put MCMG as Tweeners... As they're more in it for themselves rather than choosing sides.

Haven't seen enough of Generation ME as of yet.. 2 matches isn't really enough to "disposition" them

but it's looking like they're heading towards Faces, but I haven't seen them "working the crowd" as of yet.

And I also agree with with the above obout Keiji Mutoh having a unique Gimmick. Purely due to his status.

As fort he 'menacing' attribute. it does depend on his character, to me.