EWR 2010 Stats Update: February

There is this wrestling organization here in Israel, called IPWA, now I don't say "put this fed in the game", but... they have some good wrestlers(I am now in their wrestling school, wich some of my friends graduated from already). So if someone would be interested, then I could give some stats to some of the wrestlers.

Umm... someone wanna tell me why Sheamus is as high as 82 overness? I mean... yeah he's the WWE Champ, but it's not like he's that over. He was given the title in like two months of being on RAW. And to say that he is more over than people like John Morrison or R-Truth is ridiculous.

Edited by StarshipPain
  • Like 3

Umm... someone wanna tell me why Sheamus is as high as 82 overness? I mean... yeah he's the WWE Champ, but it's not like he's that over. He was given the title in like two months of being on RAW. And to say that he is more over than people like John Morrison or R-Truth is ridiculous.

I don't know about that. He's getting massive heel heat. Enough that people were cheering Randy Orton in their match at the Royal Rumble. I was thinking his overness was a little low actually.

I don't know about that. He's getting massive heel heat. Enough that people were cheering Randy Orton in their match at the Royal Rumble. I was thinking his overness was a little low actually.

But to me that just seemed like the people were showing they had respect for Orton as opposed to Sheamus.

• Like 1

minka murder wasnt trained by chris vaughn formerly of tna. she is engaged to christian vaughn from main event championship wrestling in alliance ohio. jessicka havok, brain damage, chris kole, and mr insanity toby klein also work there. and jessicka havok actually cant stand ashley lane and is dating a wrestler by the name of jebediah yoder. heres a link to their myspace http://www.myspace.com/mcw-wrestling

Guest The Phenomenal Red

John Morrison, YES he is not more over than but he is more over than R-Truth for sure. R-Truth's pop is for the entrance and that's it.

• Like 1

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Sheamus is pretty over. Between his accent and his pastiness, he's much more noticeable (and thus much better known) than most of WWE, imo including Morrison.

Up Justin Angel technical to 68.

Up Michael Tarver brawl to 65.

Lawrence Knight needs to be renamed Wade Bennett, his charisma should be about 60 and announcer ticked.. he's a very good colour guy.

Bo Rotundo needs speed to 65, some very impressive flying moves.

Jules and Jimmy Uso should have brawls of 48, speed of 5, technical of 11.. but Jules Uso needs a lower selling of 40. Finisher of Jules is Samoan Spike.. team finisher is Double Samoan Spike

Just was going through making some random notes, etc and thought I'd post a quick list of female workers that are currently high on the "to add to the game" list. Not saying they all WILL be added, just thinking that these would be some worers that are not yet on the game that people would be interested in having:

First, I believe adding these workers would complete the NCW roster, even if they are not a promotion in the game, all of the workers would be in. The roster I'm using is here: http://ncw.qc.ca/ff/guerrieres.html

These are the ones that need to be added (I believe... I could be wrong, as I don't have the game open to be 100% sure of who is in and who isn't:

Addy Starr

Anna Minoushka

Anastasia Ivy

Evilyn Fox

Kalamity

Karen Brooks

Mary Lee Rose

Midianne

La Parfaite Caroline

Also, a list of 12 foreign workers that, in my opinion, people might be interested in seeing. 11 Japanese, 1 British:

Bison Kimura

Bull Nakano

Candy Okutsu

Cuty Suzuki

Emi Motokawa

Hikari Fukuoka

Hiromi Yagi

Jaguar Yokota

Kiyoko Ichiki

Ran Yu Yu

Yasha Kurenai

Klondyke Kate

Again, not saying all of these (or any) will be added, but if someone wants (or has) stats for them, they could probably be added relatively quickly.

Also, any info on the promotions that are going to be added? From reading, it looks like EVOLVE is gonna be one...

-Bill

A few TNA notes:

Turn Bobby Lashley and Krystal Lashley Heel

Turn Mr. Anderson Heel

Turn Kurt Angle Face

Turn Samoa Joe Face

Turn Scott Hall Heel

Turn Matt Morgan Face

Turn Daniel Heel

Change Team 3D's gimimck - possibly Bad Ass?

Change AJ Styles' gimmick - Suave

Change Shannon Moore's gimmick - Lackey

Change AJ Styles' Secondary Finisher to 450 Splash - Ground

Change D'Angelo Dinero's Finsher to DDE (or D'Angelo Dinero Express) and same for Secondary Finisher

Switch Daniels' finishers so that his Primary Finisher is BME and his Secondary Finisher is Angel's Wings

Make Desmond Wolfe's Primary Finisher Tower of London and his Secondary Finisher Lariat

Make Eric Young's Primary Finsher Piledriver and Secondary Death Valley Driver

I think it's about time that Kaz became Suicide and the other Suicide to be renamed by which promotion he's currently in.

Also, I think Amazing Kong needs to be Awesome Kong. She may compete in other companies but TNA is a national promotion and she is a mutiple time title holder in the company. Though you may want to hold off on this one until her contract issues reach a conclusion.

Change Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson to Max Jackson and Jeremy Jackson (or simply Max and Jeremy)

Change Sarah Stock to Sarita

Change Stevie Richards to Dr. Stevie

Change Sean Waltman to Syxx-Pac

Change Ayako Hamada to Hamada

Chane Ashley Lane to Madison Rayne

Make Sting a Non-Wrester

Possibley consider making Ric Flair into a Manager with AJ as his client

• Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

A few TNA notes:

Turn Bobby Lashley and Krystal Lashley Heel

Turn Mr. Anderson Heel

Turn Kurt Angle Face

Turn Samoa Joe Face

Turn Scott Hall Heel

Turn Matt Morgan Face

Turn Daniel Heel

Change Team 3D's gimimck - possibly Bad Ass?

Change AJ Styles' gimmick - Suave

Change Shannon Moore's gimmick - Lackey

Change AJ Styles' Secondary Finisher to 450 Splash - Ground

Change D'Angelo Dinero's Finsher to DDE (or D'Angelo Dinero Express) and same for Secondary Finisher

Switch Daniels' finishers so that his Primary Finisher is BME and his Secondary Finisher is Angel's Wings

Make Desmond Wolfe's Primary Finisher Tower of London and his Secondary Finisher Lariat

Make Eric Young's Primary Finsher Piledriver and Secondary Death Valley Driver

I think it's about time that Kaz became Suicide and the other Suicide to be renamed by which promotion he's currently in.

Also, I think Amazing Kong needs to be Awesome Kong. She may compete in other companies but TNA is a national promotion and she is a mutiple time title holder in the company. Though you may want to hold off on this one until her contract issues reach a conclusion.

Change Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson to Max Jackson and Jeremy Jackson (or simply Max and Jeremy)

Change Sarah Stock to Sarita

Change Stevie Richards to Dr. Stevie

Change Sean Waltman to Syxx-Pac

Change Ayako Hamada to Hamada

Chane Ashley Lane to Madison Rayne

Make Sting a Non-Wrester

Possibley consider making Ric Flair into a Manager with AJ as his client

I disagree with several of the renames.

Ayoko Hamada and Ashley Lane go by these names anywhere else so no on that.

Matt and Nick Jackson are still finishing their PWG and Dragon Gate USA dates so they should be renamed just yet.

Sarah Stock should stay as is because she still does CMLL dates as Dark Angel.

• Like 1