A few TNA notes:

Turn Bobby Lashley and Krystal Lashley Heel

Turn Mr. Anderson Heel

Turn Kurt Angle Face

Turn Samoa Joe Face

Turn Scott Hall Heel

Turn Matt Morgan Face

Turn Daniel Heel

Change Team 3D's gimimck - possibly Bad Ass?

Change AJ Styles' gimmick - Suave

Change Shannon Moore's gimmick - Lackey

Change AJ Styles' Secondary Finisher to 450 Splash - Ground

Change D'Angelo Dinero's Finsher to DDE (or D'Angelo Dinero Express) and same for Secondary Finisher

Switch Daniels' finishers so that his Primary Finisher is BME and his Secondary Finisher is Angel's Wings

Make Desmond Wolfe's Primary Finisher Tower of London and his Secondary Finisher Lariat

Make Eric Young's Primary Finsher Piledriver and Secondary Death Valley Driver

I think it's about time that Kaz became Suicide and the other Suicide to be renamed by which promotion he's currently in.

Also, I think Amazing Kong needs to be Awesome Kong. She may compete in other companies but TNA is a national promotion and she is a mutiple time title holder in the company. Though you may want to hold off on this one until her contract issues reach a conclusion.

Change Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson to Max Jackson and Jeremy Jackson (or simply Max and Jeremy)

Change Sarah Stock to Sarita

Change Stevie Richards to Dr. Stevie

Change Sean Waltman to Syxx-Pac

Change Ayako Hamada to Hamada

Chane Ashley Lane to Madison Rayne

Make Sting a Non-Wrester

Possibley consider making Ric Flair into a Manager with AJ as his client

I disagree with several of the renames.

Ayoko Hamada and Ashley Lane go by these names anywhere else so no on that.

Matt and Nick Jackson are still finishing their PWG and Dragon Gate USA dates so they should be renamed just yet.

Sarah Stock should stay as is because she still does CMLL dates as Dark Angel.

They are now using these names in PWG. And as far as i know will be staying with PWG but leaving DGUSA after March

Also make Human Tornado a Non-Wrestler and remove all his contracts/Make all his tag team In-Active, He retired on Friday :(

Edited by Skins
  • Like 2

I think Cyrus and Jackson Andrews are the same person. Cyrus has a loyalty to Booker T, and Jackson Andrews used to be called Cyrus in Booker's promotion. He was also trained by Booker. I would delete the Cyrus, and perhaps give a stats bump because Cyrus' brawl is in the 50's while Jackson Andrews' brawl is in the 20's. Also he is not Kyle Rassmussen, as Rassmussen was a football player at Michigan State University, and the Jackson Andrews in FCW is 7'2". There was no 7'2" football player at MSU.

http://cagematch.de/?id=2&nr=8453&name=Jackson+Andrews

http://www.mlive.com/spartans/index.ssf/2009/08/is_former_michigan_state_spart.html

First off, fantastic update, thanks a lot Bill, yet again.

Secondly, does anyone else think that D'Angelo Dinero deserves an overness boost? At the moment it's at 68, which is 4 points above Amazing Red, and 3 points below Alex Shelley. I would say about a 74, or maybe a 76, Wolfe is on a 77. 74 could quite possibly be the most likely, but the guy is really over in TNA right now, and has been since his debut.

First off, fantastic update, thanks a lot Bill, yet again.

Secondly, does anyone else think that D'Angelo Dinero deserves an overness boost? At the moment it's at 68, which is 4 points above Amazing Red, and 3 points below Alex Shelley. I would say about a 74, or maybe a 76, Wolfe is on a 77. 74 could quite possibly be the most likely, but the guy is really over in TNA right now, and has been since his debut.

Agreed here. He went over AJ Styles clean on the last iMPACT! and is getting one of the biggest reactions in TNA. Truth be told I think that 74 isn't high enough for him and we're looking at around the 78/79 mark.

Well, considering he also does football (soccer) commentary on ESPN, he's probably pretty good, his knowledge of Wrestling might hinder him a bit.

As to what he does, some research shows he's interviewed some people, and that's about it.

Plenty of other announcers have legit sport broadcasting backgrounds, Steve Romero, Mike Hogewood, Todd Grisham and the highest rating of them is 72.

He is ahead of Hugo Savinovich (45) and Carlos Cabrera (50) and they have been doing it for 17 years. He is even ahead of Gene Okerlund(55). Hall of Famer Gene Okerlund.

Should Bretos be lower?

Hugo and CARLITO!! :w00t: are also very decent announcers, I know 'cause I have to listen to em every weekend watching ECW, I swear however Hugo does nothing but go CARLITO!!!!

I think that Jack Korpella's tallent should be pushed up to the high 60's or low 70's, i've been watching "This Week In WWE"(hosted by him) for the past 6 months, and he is decent..... and unlike Michael Cole, I haven't heard him once makng a mistake...

I think that Jack Korpella's tallent should be pushed up to the high 60's or low 70's, i've been watching "This Week In WWE"(hosted by him) for the past 6 months, and he is decent..... and unlike Michael Cole, I haven't heard him once makng a mistake...

Unrelated but Jack Korpella looks like a rabbit

The name of Ezekiel Jackson's side slam finisher (primary finisher) is "The Book of Ezekiel"

• Like 1