EWR 2010 Stats Update: February

I don't know what Bill's said in response to adding minis, but if it's worth anything I've got some stats for guys who I think should be added.

Mini Histeria

Male

Birth Month: May

Mexican

Lightweight

Wage around $13000-15000

Primary and Secondary Finishers: La Casita (Ground)

Over: 40

Brawl: 45

Technical: 35

Speed: 55

Charisma: 62

Tick High Spots

Speaks: Yes

Open Contract with AAA

Heel

Position: Midcard

Gimmick: Cocky

Mini Abismo Negro

Male

Birth Month: November

Mexican

Lightweight

Wage around $15000

Primary Finisher: Frog Splash (Top Rope)

Secondary Finisher: Belly-to-Belly Suplex (Impact)

Over: 50

Brawl: 48

Technical: 55

Speed: 52

Charisma: 60

Tick High Spots

Open Contract with AAA

Heel

Gimmick: Legitimate Athlete

Mascarita Dorada

Male

Mexican

Birth Month: February

Wage around $15000

Primary Finisher: Satellite Octopus Clutch (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: flying Hurracanrana (Top Rope Standing)

Over: 55

Brawl: 35

Technical: 38

Speed: 86

Charisma: 40

Speaks: No

Tick High Spots

Face

Gimmick: Highlight Reel

Octagoncito

Male

Mexican

Birth Month: April

Wage around $15000

Primary Finisher: La Escalera (Submission)

Secondary Finisher: La Cruceta (Submission)

Overness: 48

Speed: 60

Tick High Spots

Open Contract with AAA

Face

Gimmick: Ninja

A lot of the relationships these guys have (who trained them, relatives, etc.) are with people who aren't in the game (they've generally retired), but the rest of the stats are generally all pretty accurate.

It looks like Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson), David Otunga (Dawson Alexander, Esq.), Heath Slater, Michael Tarver, Darren Young, Skip Sheffield, Justin Gabriel (Justin Angel), and Wade Barrett all should be taken out of development and placed on the NXT roster. I would leave the "Pros" on their respective brand as we can put them on NXT when we book it. So 3 name changes and all of them out of developement.

Also, I think Heath Slater is deserving of at least a 70 charisma rating. The guy can really talk. I think he talks better than Batista who is at 72 charisma.

• Like 2

On WWE.com for the upcoming Superstars it features the following preview:

"In his first match since returning to the Raw roster, William Regal will team with Jack Swagger on "WWE Superstars" to take on the team of Santino Marella & Chris Masters"

Move William Regal to Raw.

In the British Invasion debate I think that Doug should be a couple of points more over than Brutus since he's the current X Division champ. Also, they do deserve to be low 70s since they have won tag gold with TNA twice with the TNA World Tag Team Titles and the IWGP Tag Team Titles. Also they're currently one of the top teams in TNA which may be contrary to popular belief but they get more TV time than MCMG or Beer Money and possibly more than Morgan/Hernandez with their current feud with Rob Terry. Furthermore, Terry should be around 59/60 since he has just turned on BI as well as holding the TNA Global Title.

I think:

Doug Williams - 73

Brutus Magnus - 71

Rob Terry - 60

Also, Desmond Wolfe really shouldn't be at the same overness as Daniels compared to their current company position. Wolfe is okay at 77 but Daniels should be dropped to about 72 with the way he is being jobbed at the moment.

• Like 3

Guest The Phenomenal Red

NXT Spoilers:

Matt Striker should be under NXT for his roster allignment as he is the "host" of NXT.

Michael Cole should be the announcer and Josh Matthews should be the color commentator.

DO NOT send Savanah to FCW, she is still on NXT as the ring announcer.

Daniel Bryan should be a lower midcard/midcard face with an old school face gimmick. His charisma is fine as is.

Michael Tarver should be a midcard tweener with an no gimmick needed gimmick. His charisma is fine as is.

Heath Slater should be a lower midcard face with an cocky gimmick. His charisma is fine as is per kdcastles' suggestion.

Darren Young should be a lower midcard face with an fun babyface gimmick. His charisma is fine as is.

David Otunga should be a lower midcard heel with an movie star gimmick. His charisma is fine as is per mstan's suggestion.

Wade Barrett should be a lower midcard heel with an street fighter gimmick. Up his charisma to 60(up from 42)

I've been looking over the overness' of TNA wrestlers and think some need updating, so i'll list the roster and my proposed overness rating.

Abyss - 80? Now getting A LOT of TV time, got given the hall of fame ring and is set to feud with Ric Flair and AJ along with Pope.

AJ Styles - 88, I could see it getting raised by 1 to an 89, but i'm not sure

Alex Shelley - 71

Amazing Kong - 74

Amazing Red - 64

Angelina Love - 70

Ashley Lane - 58?

Ayako Hamada - 62? One half of the Knockouts Tag Team champions, and is more over than Ashley Lane, atleast in TNA, as I don't watch the indys admittedly

Brian Kendrick - 68

Brian Knobs - 55

Brother Devon - 81

Brother Ray - 81

Brutus Magnus - 73

Chris Sabin - 71

Christy Hemme - 62

Consequences Creed - 54

Daffney - 54

D'Angelo Dinero - 78/79?

Daniels - 77? Losing in 9 seconds to Kurt Angle last impact, and losing to Morley, and not on TV a lot lately

Desmond Wolfe - 77

D-Lo Brown - 63

Don West - 68

Doug Williams - 73? Getting used more as a singles competitor, he certainly isn't any worse off than Magnus so I could see them being equal

Dr Stevie 72

Eric Bischoff - 85

Eric Young - 70

Hernandez - 76

Homicide - 68

Hulk Hogan - 100

James Storm - 77? Beer Money are pretty damn over, especially Storm. Everywhere they go they seem to get the crowd chanting BEER MONEY!!, but this one's awkward as a 77 puts him level with Wolfe and Daniels and I believe he's not quite there yet, so maybe a 76 or a 75 could be better

Jay Lethal - 73

Jeff Hardy - 94

Jeff Jarrett - 84

JB - 60

Jeremey Buck - 45? Just seems more reasonable than a 42 as of right now

Jerry Sags - 55

Jesse Neal - 39

Jimmy Hart - 62

Kazarian - 73

Kevin Nash - 85

Kiyoshi - 43

Kurt Angle - 94 - Maybe..MAYBE could be raised to a 95? Maybe..MAYBE a pointless raise? I don't know, these are just being thrown out there for discussion

Lacey Von Erich - 41

Matt Morgan - 79

Max Buck - 45 alongside Jeremey Buck?

Mick Foley - 92

Mr Anderson - 84? I think he's as over as Jeff, since joining TNA.

ODB - 67

Orlando Jordan - 67

Raven - 78

Rhino - 77

Ric Flair - 97

Rob Terry - 53

Robert Roode - See James Storm.

Samoa Joe - 86

Sarita - 51? Maybe a 48? I'm not too sure..

Scott Hall - 76

Sean Morley - 52

Shannon Moore - 54 (Can't be more over than Morley, surely? Maaaybe switch them two?)

Shark Boy - 55

So Cal Val - 57

Sting - 92

Syxx Pac - 70

Tara - 73? She gets quite a decent reaction, and is the Knockouts champion. Maybe even higher, although i'm not sure, again.

Taylor Wilde - 61

Taz - 70

Tomko - 67

Truth is i'm not sure with any of them. But i'm throwing them out there for discussion as I think quite a few need to be edited, such as Sarita who surely can't be a 41 after winning the Knockouts Tag Title with Taylor Wilde? I understand overness, so I don't need a lecture on how this guys not over, and this guy is, etc. But as I said, i'm just throwing them out there. Definitely know that Dinero needed an overness boost from a 68, which I stated earlier in the thread. :)

AJ Styles should not be that high in reality. John Morrsion is more known than AJ is.

Hulk Hogan is not 100 over. He is known but in no way he is 100 over. Maybe 95.

Jeff Hardy is not in TNA, YET. There is a deal on the table after Jeff's legal troubles are through so remove him.

Orlando Jordan was NEVER over. He was just JBL's Virgil. I say 55, the same as Sharky.

Sean Morley should be slightly over Shannon Moore so I'd say 67 as per StarshipPain's idea.

Chikara notes:

Up Lince Dorado's speed to 83 and tech to 36

Up Frightmare's speed to 78

Up Incoherence II exp to 10

Remove Lince Dorado from The Future is now

Add Jigsaw to The Future is now

Add Lince Dorado to Bruderschaft des Kreuzes and turn him heel

Remove Pinkie Sanchez from The Colony

Tursas gimmick shoud be mysterious and have a overness boost to 25

Tursas's finishers should be Powerbomb and Black Hole Slam. Both of which are impact moves.

Make Jigsaw the new leader of The Future Is Now.

I don't know what Bill's said in response to adding minis, but if it's worth anything I've got some stats for guys who I think should be added.

Mini Histeria

Male

Mexican

Lightweight

Wage around $13000-15000

Tick High Spots

Open Contract with AAA

Heel

Mini Abismo Negro

Male

Mexican

Lightweight

Wage around $15000

Tick High Spots

Open Contract with AAA

Heel

Mascarita Dorada

Male

Mexican

Wage around $15000

Tick High Spots

Face

Octagoncito

Male

Mexican

Wage around $15000

Tick High Spots

Open Contract with AAA

Face

A lot of the relationships these guys have (who trained them, relatives, etc.) are with people who aren't in the game (they've generally retired), but the rest of the stats are generally all pretty accurate.

I have posted several of these several times to no avail of yet. I am sure Bill has the stats somewhere in his files with the amount of times I've posted these stats.

NXT Spoilers:

Matt Striker should be under NXT for his roster allignment as he is the "host" of NXT.

Michael Cole should be the announcer and Josh Matthews should be the color commentator.

Daniel Bryan should be a lower midcard/midcard face with an old school face gimmick. His charisma is fine as is.

Michael Tarver should be a midcard tweener with an no gimmick needed gimmick. His charisma is fine as is.

Heath Slater should be a lower midcard face with an cocky gimmick. His charisma is fine as is per kdcastles' suggestion.

Darren Young should be a lower midcard face with an fun babyface gimmick. His charisma is fine as is.

David Otunga should be a lower midcard heel with an movie star gimmick. His charisma is fine as is per mstan's suggestion.

Wade Barrett should be a lower midcard heel with an street fighter gimmick. Up his charisma to 60(up from 42)

I've been looking over the overness' of TNA wrestlers and think some need updating, so i'll list the roster and my proposed overness rating.

Abyss - 80? Now getting A LOT of TV time, got given the hall of fame ring and is set to feud with Ric Flair and AJ along with Pope.

AJ Styles - 88, I could see it getting raised by 1 to an 89, but i'm not sure

Alex Shelley - 71

Amazing Kong - 74

Amazing Red - 64

Angelina Love - 70

Ashley Lane - 58?

Ayako Hamada - 62? One half of the Knockouts Tag Team champions, and is more over than Ashley Lane, atleast in TNA, as I don't watch the indys admittedly

Brian Kendrick - 68

Brian Knobs - 55

Brother Devon - 81

Brother Ray - 81

Brutus Magnus - 73

Chris Sabin - 71

Christy Hemme - 62

Consequences Creed - 54

Daffney - 54

D'Angelo Dinero - 78/79?

Daniels - 77? Losing in 9 seconds to Kurt Angle last impact, and losing to Morley, and not on TV a lot lately

Desmond Wolfe - 77

D-Lo Brown - 63

Don West - 68

Doug Williams - 73? Getting used more as a singles competitor, he certainly isn't any worse off than Magnus so I could see them being equal

Dr Stevie 72

Eric Bischoff - 85

Eric Young - 70

Hernandez - 76

Homicide - 68

Hulk Hogan - 100

James Storm - 77? Beer Money are pretty damn over, especially Storm. Everywhere they go they seem to get the crowd chanting BEER MONEY!!, but this one's awkward as a 77 puts him level with Wolfe and Daniels and I believe he's not quite there yet, so maybe a 76 or a 75 could be better

Jay Lethal - 73

Jeff Hardy - 94

Jeff Jarrett - 84

JB - 60

Jeremey Buck - 45? Just seems more reasonable than a 42 as of right now

Jerry Sags - 55

Jesse Neal - 39

Jimmy Hart - 62

Kazarian - 73

Kevin Nash - 85

Kiyoshi - 43

Kurt Angle - 94 - Maybe..MAYBE could be raised to a 95? Maybe..MAYBE a pointless raise? I don't know, these are just being thrown out there for discussion

Lacey Von Erich - 41

Matt Morgan - 79

Max Buck - 45 alongside Jeremey Buck?

Mick Foley - 92

Mr Anderson - 84? I think he's as over as Jeff, since joining TNA.

ODB - 67

Orlando Jordan - 67

Raven - 78

Rhino - 77

Ric Flair - 97

Rob Terry - 53

Robert Roode - See James Storm.

Samoa Joe - 86

Sarita - 51? Maybe a 48? I'm not too sure..

Scott Hall - 76

Sean Morley - 52

Shannon Moore - 54 (Can't be more over than Morley, surely? Maaaybe switch them two?)

Shark Boy - 55

So Cal Val - 57

Sting - 92

Syxx Pac - 70

Tara - 73? She gets quite a decent reaction, and is the Knockouts champion. Maybe even higher, although i'm not sure, again.

Taylor Wilde - 61

Taz - 70

Tomko - 67

Truth is i'm not sure with any of them. But i'm throwing them out there for discussion as I think quite a few need to be edited, such as Sarita who surely can't be a 41 after winning the Knockouts Tag Title with Taylor Wilde? I understand overness, so I don't need a lecture on how this guys not over, and this guy is, etc. But as I said, i'm just throwing them out there. Definitely know that Dinero needed an overness boost from a 68, which I stated earlier in the thread. smile.gif

AJ Styles should not be that high in reality. John Morrsion is more known than AJ is.

Hulk Hogan is not 100 over. He is known but in no way he is 100 over. Maybe 95.

Jeff Hardy is not in TNA, YET. There is a deal on the table after Jeff's legal troubles are through so remove him.

Orlando Jordan was NEVER over. He was just JBL's Virgil. I say 55, the same as Sharky.

Sean Morley should be slightly over Shannon Moore so I'd say 67 as per StarshipPain's idea.

Chikara notes:

Up Lince Dorado's speed to 83 and tech to 36

Up Frightmare's speed to 78

Up Incoherence II exp to 10

Remove Lince Dorado from The Future is now

Add Jigsaw to The Future is now

Add Lince Dorado to Bruderschaft des Kreuzes and turn him heel

Remove Pinkie Sanchez from The Colony

Tursas gimmick shoud be mysterious and have a overness boost to 25

Tursas's finishers should be Powerbomb and Black Hole Slam. Both of which are impact moves.

Make Jigsaw the new leader of The Future Is Now.

Mini Histeria

Male

Mexican

Lightweight

Wage around $13000-15000

Tick High Spots

Open Contract with AAA

Heel

Mini Abismo Negro

Male

Mexican

Lightweight

Wage around $15000

Tick High Spots

Open Contract with AAA

Heel

Mascarita Dorada

Male

Mexican

Wage around $15000

Tick High Spots

Face

Octagoncito

Male

Mexican

Wage around $15000

Tick High Spots

Open Contract with AAA

Face

I have posted several of these several times to no avail of yet. I am sure Bill has the stats somewhere in his files with the amount of times I've posted these stats.

I have yet to see him wrestle but should his stats really be as low as they are?

Same goes for David Otunga anyone care to post raised stats

Edited by Skins

Guest The Phenomenal Red

NXT Spoilers:

I have yet to see him wrestle but should his stats really be as low as they are?

Same goes for David Otunga anyone care to post raised stats

I haven't seen enough of him either to know what exactly his stats were. I do think that he is about in the range of an Iceberg just lower due to inexperience.

Currently David Otunga is at 55/9/10/44/53/14/56/96/98. Now by judging the squash the only accurate stat is brawl. I think they should be updated to 55/19/20/44/52/44/70/85/85.

For that matter all the NXT overness should be:

Daniel Bryan: 58 (down from 63)

Darren Young: 39 (up from 24)

Heath Slater: 42 (up from 24)

Justin Gabriel: 34

Michael Tarver: 40 (up from 20)

Skip Sheffield: 34 (up from 15)

Wade Barrett: 40 (up from 23)

Edited: because I didn't realize you meant the big guy. <_<

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

It seems more likely that it'll be 32... simply using Wikipedia as your source says it all.

edit: I actually just noticed this - should Undertaker have high spots ticked? If you need any reference, then Extreme Rules 2008: He falls off a pretty high ladder onto a stack of freakin tables arhhh he's a maniac! :P

Edited by StarshipPain

And let's not forget the nasty dive out the ring at WM 25.

Also, Wikipedia's source is Onlineworldofwrestling.com

Edited by Eddie 'AW' G

Guest Mr. Potato Head

It seems more likely that it'll be 32... simply using Wikipedia as your source says it all

Things I learned through clicking random Wikipedia links in two minutes:

The UK's rise to power in the 19th century was precipitated by the fall of Napoleon

Australia is not considered to be an island

Greed is also known as 'avarice'

Kermit The Frog is the most famous muppet

By your logic, none of this is true.

My point: Nobody should assume that everything on Wikipedia is true because it is on Wikipedia, but it's even dumber to assume that everything on Wikipedia is false because it is on Wikipedia.

:)

• Like 1