EWR 2010 Stats Update: February

Guest The Phenomenal Red

A few random notes that should be in April's update if not March's update:

Change Pinkie Sanchez/Pink Ant's Burning Hammer finisher to Burning Snicklefritz.

So far there are rumors about Awesome Kong POSSIBLY leaving TNA.

Awesome Kong, who as of this writing is still officially one half of the TNA Knockout Tag Team champions with Hamada, has apparently departed TNA.

On her twitter page http://twitter.com/awesomekong, Kong wrote, "I'd like to thank (Dixie Carter) and all of the employees at TNA for wishing me the very best in my future endeavors."

Kong announced last week she was filing a lawsuit against Bubba the Love Sponge for allegedly prank calling her with racist comments, a charge has Bubba publicly denied. Kong assaulted Bubba backstage during an Impact taping in retaliation for comments he made about the Haiti relief efforts on his twitter page.

Kong and Gail Kim (now with WWE) pretty much put TNA's Knockouts division on the map with an incredible series of matches in 2006 and 2007.

PWInsider.com is awaiting response to a request for comment from TNA's PR end.

TNA's Steven Godfrey responded to PWInsider.com's inquiry into Awesome Kong's status, declining to comment on her status.

Another source inside the company has claimed she has not officially departed at this time.

Not sure where this is headed precisely. It looks like Kong will be out of TNA but nothing has been confirmed of yet.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Just so everyone is aware, I held off on making an announcement for the March update intentionally. Reason being, I knew that I had a dentist appointment this morning and wasn't sure if I would be getting drugs of any kind (novacaine, etc) that would have me feeling like crap for the next day or so. If you've ever had a dentist appointment that involves drugging, you know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, the appointment is over now (obviously) and while I did get the right side of my face numbed up during the appointmnet, it's worn off now and, besides a little pain in the jaw, I feel relatively fine. Well enough that I plan to work on the update this evening and can now give a timetable for the March update.

There is a POSSIBILITY that it could be done by 7 AM EST tomorrow morning (March 2nd). The main thing that isn't finished is bumping all of the February ages up a year. Sometimes, it takes a while, sometimes, not so long. Depending on if I get it done in a reasonable amount of time this evening, I could have it done by morning, as I stated before. If not, it should be released by Wednesday morning (March 3rd). Either way, it should be out within the next 36 hours.

As I said, it's not gonna be nearly as big of an update as February was, due to the A: Me not having nearly as much time this month and B: My computer crashing, putting any updating on hold for a few days. EVOLVE has been added and NXT is in in place of ECW. I don't expect either to be perfect, but at least it's something to work with. As of now, I haven't added any more workers, as my primary goal is to update what was in this thread first and foremost. If I have the time, I might get a few workers in on this month, but wouldn't be surprised if I just waited until April to get them on.

Anything posted in this thread before this post has been read and could be added to the arch update. I'll do my best to get as much done as possible withn the next day and a half. But, don't panic if something isn't added. I should get to it eventually. :)

-Bill

• Like 6

if it isnt already posted remove the blood relationship between Rachel Summerlyn and Scott Putski, i cant find the source right now but Ivan Putski did an inverview saying she is not connected to them and that he was looking into sueing her and i think Shimmer for keeping on the false connection

As always Bill, take your time. We all appreciate you doing this.

That said, the most recent update I have is the December 2009 update so I'm not sure if they've been added in January or February, but are Jerome Robinson, Johnny Goodtime and Malachi Jackson from PWG in the game yet? If not I can give some stats to add them in April.

Also another thing that may have been added since December but it wasn't in my update: Drew McIntyre should have a Love relationship with Tiffany. They're engaged.

As always Bill, take your time. We all appreciate you doing this.

That said, the most recent update I have is the December 2009 update so I'm not sure if they've been added in January or February, but are Jerome Robinson, Johnny Goodtime and Malachi Jackson from PWG in the game yet? If not I can give some stats to add them in April.

Also another thing that may have been added since December but it wasn't in my update: Drew McIntyre should have a Love relationship with Tiffany. They're engaged.

Goodtime, Robinson and Jackson have all been added.

If its not too late Bill here is a couple of PWG changes:

Remove Zokre from PWG

Remove Phoenix Star from PWG

Remove Charles Mercury from PWG

Add Christina Von Eerie to PWG as a opener heel

Add Brandon Bonham to PWG as a opener face (He is wrestling again)

Add Ryan Taylor to PWG as a opener heel

Remove Zokre from PWG

Steen isn't on the PWG roster, but should be. Is that a matter of him playing more prominent roles in ROH, ISW, and IWS?

Remove Zokre from PWG

Steen isn't on the PWG roster, but should be. Is that a matter of him playing more prominent roles in ROH, ISW, and IWS?

That and he only appeared once since 2008

IDK if some1 put this but Bubba love and Awesome Kong just got released from TNA and Orlando Colon signed to devolopement contract with WWE

This has been discussed, but TNA still have them on their roster page so if you could source it then that'd be great thanks (Y)

Well, for anyone wondering, I apologize that the update wasn't out this morning, as I said it would be. Funny thing is, it's done and was done last evening, but while waiting for the game to load (I always start a new game at a save spot... I know I don't NEED to, but it helps me keep track of where I am) I actually fell asleep at my desk. By the time I woke up, it was around 11 AM EST and, by that point, I figured I might as well take the extra night (tonight) do a few more updates, try and get a few more workers on (I have only added one at this point) and simply release it tomorrow (Thursday) at about 7AM EST. That will also allow me to go through and do some additional work that didn't get done... Sort of a "polishing" night, so to speak. Also, with a few posts added to this thread, I can get those things done as well.

Again, sorry for the delay (again) but barring anything going wrong (like not being able to upload it somewhere, it'll be out by about 7AM EST tomorrow (Thursday) morning.

-Bill

• Like 4