EWR 2010 Stats Update: February

Add Joe Doering, Cliff Compton (Domino), and G-Rilla to WWE on development contracts.

Also, Barri Griffiths is going by the name Mason Ryan in FCW. Either change his name or add it as an alter-ego.

Edit: Also add Tiger Raj Singh, Asher Knight (as previously stated), and Super Nova (previously stated) to WWE development contracts.

Edited by Soundgarden9
  • Like 2

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Add Joe Doering, Cliff Compton (Domino), and G-Rilla to WWE on development contracts.

Also, Barri Griffiths is going by the name Mason Ryan in FCW. Either change his name or add it as an alter-ego.

Edit: Also add Tiger Raj Singh, Asher Knight (as previously stated), and Super Nova (previously stated) to WWE development contracts.

Sources please. I know the Super Nova one is indeed true but please source the others.

Up Davey Richard's tech to 81

Up Davey Richard's brawl to 78

I know he is excellent right now, but these kind of insane stats doesn't work in EWR well. He has godlike abillities in the update right now. Why do you want to make him even better? It will be very unrealistic to play.

Sources please. I know the Super Nova one is indeed true but please source the others.

Here's a source for Tiger Raj Singh - http://rajah.com/base/node/18633

Rename R-Truth's "Corkscrew Elbow" to Lie Detector

Rename Ricky Steamboat Jr. to Richie Steamboat

Turn Ezekiel Jackson heel, put him on Smackdown

Put Mr. McMahon on Raw

Make a team of "ShoMiz" Big Show and The Miz, 3 exp?

Rename Big Show and Jericho to Jeri-Show, inactive

Make a team of "Lay-Cool", Michelle McCool & Layla, 2 exp

Make Vickie Guerrero an authority figure

Maybe change Drew McIntyre's gimmick to Chosen One?

Edited by Ty123

Most of the stuff I got off Wikipedia which sources rajah.com as StarshipPain noted. Plus you can see G-Rilla and "Mason Ryan" on the FCW's Talent page.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Most of the stuff I got off Wikipedia which sources rajah.com as StarshipPain noted. Plus you can see G-Rilla and "Mason Ryan" on the FCW's Talent page.

Dude, anyone can cite wikipedia, it is not a legit source. Rajah is quazi reliable. Not sure what Bill thinks about Rajah but I know he does not like using wikipedia as the source of a change because just about anyone can make a change on wikipedia.

There is a possibilty that some of those guys are contracted to FCW only. If the situation is anything like it was with OVW, the WWE doesn't own FCW, just has a development agreement with them, so FCW can train and sign new guys who are independent from the WWE.

I have to stop you there, the WWE does own FCW, the reason they set it up was they wanted to do things their way and to use their people souley thats why they mainly withdrew from OVW because they were also showing other talent over the WWE's development. I do think their is a training camp sort of thing with FCW but still if your on FCW TV your under WWE's control

• Like 6

Make The Nasty Boys active

Jimmy Jacobs need friendships with Tyler Black, Lacey, Rain, Necro Butcher and Allison Wonderland

Also Delirious http://www.youtube.c...h?v=oNNYStrNrQI

EDIT:

Add a friendship between Eddie Edwards and Chris Hero

Add a friendship between Eddie Edwards and Ricky Marvin

Add a friendship between Chris Hero and Ricky Marvin

Add a friendship between Matt Hardy and John Morrison

I dont think Chris Hero is better at technical wrestling then Austin Aries. So up Aries tech to 86

EDIT 2:

Davey Richards is new PWG champion

Edited by Skins

It's March 1st.. sometimes it doesn't get released till the 3rd or 4th of the month. Hold ya f'n horses.

• Like 6

If there is still time:

Add Orlando Colon to a WWE Developmental Deal

Orlando Colon has signed a WWE Developmental Contract and left Puerto Rico earlier this morning to report to Florida Championship Wrestling. Orlando had a tryout a few weeks ago and impressed management, who apparently signed him in the spot. He was allowed to come back and work for WWC over the past few weeks so that he could drop the WWC Puerto Rican Title (to "The Sensational" Carlitos) and end his feud with Ray Gonzalez.

Former IWA and WWC Champion and former TNA Tag Team Champion Apolo also had a tryout with the WWE the same night that Orlando did, but apparently was not signed. Apolo was briefly under WWE Developmental Contract, but was released 60 days after signing due to personal problems.

Credit: PRWrestling.com