EWR 2010 Stats Update: February

here's a list of changes I saw for one character.

Change Ash's name to Ashley Sixx (he's in the BSE roster)

Put him in a team with Cody 45 named "The Gunners"

Change his finishers to Superkick, and Implant DDT

And have him in a relationship with Ashley Lane, as they are real-life dating.

Edited by ShaunVicious

I think that proves Edge should be a face now.

I don't think there's any doubt that Edge is a face now, but honestly? A ridiculously shaky vid from the developmental territory?

Read the thread, Edge was a tweener.

And yes, WWE wouldn't have a heel like oh say Orton run in and save the top two faces in FCW. Only a face

• Like 1

Pleas Add the NCW Femmes Fatales Promotion from Quebec. They are a big growing up Promotion, working together with SHIMMER. They have much big and small Female Stars growing up on SHIMMER and NCW Femme Fatales. The Promotion is currently getting bigger and bigger with any Event they hold up. Much informations are on the NCW Femmes Fatales Site: http://ncwfemmesfatales.com/

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Pleas Add the NCW Femmes Fatales Promotion from Quebec. They are a big growing up Promotion, working together with SHIMMER. They have much big and small Female Stars growing up on SHIMMER and NCW Femme Fatales. The Promotion is currently getting bigger and bigger with any Event they hold up. Much informations are on the NCW Femmes Fatales Site: http://ncwfemmesfatales.com/

You can add them if you wish. EVOVLE and Booker T's PWA were the two to be suggested to be added that won the voting.

Dragon Gate (japan) news:

Cyber Kong returned from his "career ending neck injury" and now is a member of KAMIKAZE with Shingo Takagi, YAMATO and Akira Tozawa. I'd say he'd be a lower midcard tweener now.

KAGETORA should be a tweener. He was forced out of Real Hazard and could either join KAMIKAZE with Akira Tozawa as his "mentor" or Warriorz-5 once again.

Akira Tozawa should have Guru as his gimmick as he is a spiritual adviser to KAGETORA.

Not sure where this will leave Genki Horiguchi in Dragon Gate USA but he, Susumu Yokosuka and K-ness were booted from Real Hazard for not being total heels.

Super Shenlong's gimmick should be underdog as he is on a 50 match series which just like most times this is done in Dragon Gate, is a series of embarrassing losses.

TNA Against All Odds Spoilers:

D;Angelo Dinero should be a main eventer and Mr. (Ken) Anderson should be an upper-micarder.

CZW Spoilers:

Drew Gulak and Ryan Slater are now a tag team managed by (Mr.) Rodney Rush. 1 exp for that team.

Likewise, Ryan McBride and Rich Swann are a new tag team called The Irish Driveby. 1 exp for that team.

• Like 1

TNA Against All Odds Spoilers:

D;Angelo Dinero should be a main eventer and Mr. (Ken) Anderson should be an upper-micarder.

I disagree with the first one, he should be an upper midcarder.

Anderson deserves a big boost in charisma. Its an absolute joke that hes lower than Bubba-Ray Dudley and Scott Hall. Needs bumping to atleast 90 imo.

Anderson deserves a big boost in charisma. Its an absolute joke that hes lower than Bubba-Ray Dudley and Scott Hall. Needs bumping to atleast 90 imo.

I don't agree at all. Kennedy is good at some one-liners, but compared to Ray and Hall he's not THAT good on the stick. Speaking of I think Ray needs a bump up in the charisma department say 90 to be matched with Hall who I believe he is equal with. If then Kennedy can be upped, but if Ray isn't I think things are fine as is.

OK, first off, some bad news...

Last week, I turned my desktop computer on, which is where I do a good chunk of my EWR updating at and for whatever reason, Windows faield to load. I spent the better part of two days trying to get it to load, but no luck. So, ths past weekend, I took it in to have it looked at and estimate that I'll hear more about what's wrong with it come Friday, as they said it would take a few days to diagnose. In short, pretty much all of my EWR work, materials, etc, are located on that harddrive. So, if the drive isn't able to be rcovered, I stand to lose a LOT of EWR materials that I have worked on over the past 3 1/2 years.

The Good News:

At the end of every month, after uploading the update, I copy my major EWR folder, which contains the master data, spreadsheets, notes, etc, onto a thumb drive, which I have done pretty much every month since producing the update. The idea s, if my main system ever crashed, I'd have a backup of at least the most recent update. Sometimes I update it throughout the month as well, especially if I do a lot of work. I'd estimate that at any given time, I have 3-5 recovery plans ready and waiting, if the issue ever came up.

Obviously, it finally paid off to be a data packrat. :)

My #1 backup plan for the EWR data seems to have worked perfectly as planned and I am back to whre the data was when it was released on February 2nd. Yes, I had done some updating since, which I will need to redo, but, to be honest, I haven't messed with the data much since the release. After last month, devoting pretty much every free moment into it, I wanted to take a couple weeks, clear my head and refocus. Obviously now, I'm glad I didn't modify the data much.

The major difference is, until I get word on my desktop, I'll be doing all of my updating on my laptop. The desktop has Windows XP, while the laptop has Vista. I have done updating on the laptop in the past and it has never seemed to be an issue (I have read that some have had issues with EWR and Vista not playing nice together). Hopefully, there isn't a noticable difference.

One thing I would venture to say, pending on how long I do this month's update on the laptop, as opposed to the desktop is that I wouldn't expect a HUGE data change (although chances were very good that there wasn't going to be a drastic addition of workers, etc anyway, but chances for March are less, due to the fact that I'm not nearly as familiar with the laptop as I am with the Desktop). So everyone is aware, these are my targets for the remainder of the month:

1: Go through this thread, note the suggested changes and work on getting those into the data.

2: Continue to work on the data holes as I gather more info on workers to make the data closer to 100% accurate.

3: Continue working on past notes, making changes, more notes, etc.

I'm not concerned with adding more workers this month, although I'm not opposed to adding them, provided that stats, etc are provided. If I have time and some stats are available, I will add workers, but am not going to make it a priority.

From Red's post a few posts above, EVOVLE and Booker T's PWA were the suggested added promotions. However, up to this point, I have received no information regarding either of these promotions, unless it's in this thread and I just haven't seen it as of yet (I plan to start from post 1 on this thread to start updating as soon as I finish this post, so no need to repost it if it's there). If infor for the promotions isn't provided, they won't be added, at least in the March update. Pending on when I get info on them and how much time I have (meaning, even with the info, do I have time to add them before the end of the month is here) they may or may not be added to March's update. From what I recall ( and I could be wrong) most of EVOLVE's roster is already in the game, which obviously makes it easier to get in, but Booker T's PWA would require adding a lot of workers. If we're looking at adding a lot of workers just to get the promotion on before the end of the month, it's probably gonna wait until April's update, provided we have adequate info by then.

As I'm typing, the final episode of ECW is airing and more info regarding the new NXT program is being revealed. From what they are describing, 8 "Pros" will be teamed with 8 "Rookies." I will be editing the spoiler post as more pairings are revealed. For anyone wanting to know, I'm not sure how all of this will shake out regarding the end of ECW and how it relates to EWR. The logical thing to do at this point would be to see what this NXT is all about and go from there. I have to assume some workers will be moved from ECW to RAW or SD, while others might get released. Again, kind of in a "wait and see" mode there.

Chris Jericho/Wade Barrett

Matt Hardy/Justin Gabriel

MVP/Skip Sheffield

Carlito/Michael Tarver

The Miz/Daniel Bryan

Christian/Heath Slater

CM Punk/Darren Young

R-Truth/David Otunga

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Guest The Phenomenal Red

From Red's post a few posts above, EVOVLE and Booker T's PWA were the suggested added promotions. However, up to this point, I have received no information regarding either of these promotions, unless it's in this thread and I just haven't seen it as of yet (I plan to start from post 1 on this thread to start updating as soon as I finish this post, so no need to repost it if it's there). If infor for the promotions isn't provided, they won't be added, at least in the March update. Pending on when I get info on them and how much time I have (meaning, even with the info, do I have time to add them before the end of the month is here) they may or may not be added to March's update. From what I recall ( and I could be wrong) most of EVOLVE's roster is already in the game, which obviously makes it easier to get in, but Booker T's PWA would require adding a lot of workers. If we're looking at adding a lot of workers just to get the promotion on before the end of the month, it's probably gonna wait until April's update, provided we have adequate info by then.

-Bill

EVOVLE Stats:

Size: Regional

Base: USA

Money: $1,000,000

Image: 60

Risk: 60

Production: 50

Advertising: 25

Merchandising: 40

Roster:

Amasis**

Arik Cannon: Lower Midcard No Gimmick Needed? Face

Bobby Fish: Lower Midcard Old School Face Face

Brad Allen: Lower Midcard Cocky Face

Cheech: Opener Dude Face

Chris Dickinson*

Chris Hero**

Chuck Taylor: Lower Midcard Arrgogant Heel

Claudio Castagnoli**

Cloudy**

Fire Ant**

Flip Kendrick: Opener Daredevil Face

Frightmare: Lower Midcard Luchadore Face

Green Ant**

Gran Akuma: Lower Midcard/Midcard Marital Arts Heel

Hallowicked: Lower Midcard/Midcard Luchadore Face

Ikuto Hidaka**

Jigsaw: Lower Midcard/Midcard Luchadore Face

Jimmy Jacobs: Midcard/Upper Midcard Weird Tweener/Heel

Johnny Gargano: Lower Midcard Comedian Heel

Jon Davis: Midcard Bad Ass Heel

Kenn Doane: Midcard/Upper Midcard Arrogant Heel

Kory Chavis: Midcard Bad Ass Heel

Kota Ibushi: Upper Midcard Foreign Star Face

Kyle O'Reilly: Lower Midcard Blue Chipper Face

Louis Lyndon: Opener Daredevil Face

Mercedes Martinez: Lower Midcard Equality Fighter Face/Tweener

Mike Quackenbush: Midcard/Upper Midcard Highlight Reel Face

Munenori Sawa: Lower Midcard Foreign Star Heel

Ophidian**

Shane Hollister**

Silas Young: Lower Midcard Tweener?

Ricochet (Helios): Lower Midcard Highlight Reel Face

TJP (TJ Perkins): Lower Midcard Cocky Tweener

Tommy Dreamer: Non-worker Inspirational Leader Face

* Not in the game

** Debuting at this next show EVOLVE 2 in March.

EVOLVE Staff:

EVOVLE Office (Gabe's stats but as an owner with a technical base)

Lenny Lenoard: Announcer

Jason Harding: Referee

EVOVLE Stables:

Team Lightning: Mike Quackenbush (leader), Jigsaw, Hallowicked & Frightmare

Event names, Name them EVOLVE 1 for January Small/Medium and EVOLVE 2 for March Small/Medium

If anyone can fill in blanks or clarify, please do so.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red