The 2010 NFL Thread

Vendetta

I'm predicting Palmer going to one of the teams in the NFC West. That would make whoever got him the instant favorite.

You do realize this isn't the 2005/2006 Carson Palmer model? The current one kinda sucks.

It's still the NFC West. Todd Collins could start there :shifty:

I'm predicting Palmer going to one of the teams in the NFC West. That would make whoever got him the instant favorite.

You do realize this isn't the 2005/2006 Carson Palmer model? The current one kinda sucks.

If the Lambs actually let Sam Bradford throw the ball more than 6 yards in the air next season, it won't matter what Carson is capable of at this point in his career.

I think a change of scenery would do him a lot of good and I find it hard to argue that a Seattle team up of Pete Carroll and Carson Palmer wouldn't be favored to repeat or Jim Harbaugh getting an established QB in San Francisco. Arizona is questionable, but Palmer to Fitzgerald would be promising.

If the Lambs actually let Sam Bradford throw the ball more than 6 yards in the air next season, it won't matter what Carson is capable of at this point in his career.

If Ol McDaniel had Neckbeard throwing for 3800 yards, I'd imagine he won't keep the leash too tight on Bradford.

If Ol McDaniel had Neckbeard throwing for 3800 yards, I'd imagine he won't keep the leash too tight on Bradford.

Exactly. Now that McDaniel has a legit QB, instead of a stiff like Tebow, he will be able to do some things :shifty:

Da Bears are out of QBs if Hanie gets hurt, so that's what I want to see happen just to see who would play the position.

I wasn't paying attention. Did they pull Cutler or was he hurt?

He got hurt in the first half and then they decided to go with Collins. They pulled Collins, and then inserted Hanie before the start of the 4th so they can't go back to Cutler or Collins.

I'm actually really looking forward to what McDaniels will do with Bradford. He's not Tom Brady in 2007, but I'm sure he's in for a good season next year in that divsion and under McDaniels tutelage.

I have a soft spot for them, like all loveable losers really.

I've got like .... a thousand to go to catch up to him.

A trip to the SB is more important than a botched no-no, unless it's a Met pitching it because that would be a once in a lifetime event. You owe the cheeseheads.

Botched Perfect Game sir, perfect game .... honestly I'd say it's pretty even.

When did he ruin a perfecto? I've seen him destroy plenty of no-nos, but don't remember a perfect game.

EDIT: You're off the hook now.

Also, Chicago is going to regret not killing Green Bay when they had the chance since the Giants wouldn't still be alive at this point :shifty:

Take that Lovie, and you too Wilbon :P

Edited by naiwf