Heavy Rain

zero

First: Sorry about the obvious gag. Second: It seems several players are having an issue with their copy of Heavy Rain not only seizing up but (in a few cases) corrupting their save data; you can read all the stories on the PlayStation forums. Info is limited at the moment, but a Sony rep in the thread suggested the stopgap of waiting at least five minutes before rebooting if a freeze occurs. The rep seemed hopeful that measure would enough to avoid save data corruption.

Heavy Rain is intense enough without having to worry about losing your save data at any moment. Here's hoping we have word of a fix soon.

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/24/heavy-rain-freezing-but-not-turning-into-snow/

I had the demo die on me once in the jayden level.

Spoilers for those who have finished the game.

Second time around I'm trying to make sure all the worst things happen to Shelby. I want to see if I can kill him off early. I'm guessing the two main options are gonna be the car (but then Lauren will die surely...) or the gunfight.

I also intend not to kill he guy with Ethan.

I'm going through with Jayden being angier and more violent and less against Blakes methods this go around. Their relationship seems to be flourishing.

If you've purchased the Heavy Rain Special Edition here's what you'll need to do to redeem your official Heavy Rain soundtrack.

There has unfortunately been a last-minute technical delay to the Heavy Rain official soundtrack, meaning that if you've purchased the Heavy Rain Special Edition you won't be able to download the soundtrack until 5th March 2010.

It's recommended that for the best experience, you wait until this date to redeem your Special Edition voucher code - you'll then receive all the Special Edition content in one batch.

If you've already redeemed your voucher code and haven't received the official Heavy Rain soundtrack, click here to send us your details and we'll email you a new voucher code as soon as possible to download it from PlayStation®Store.

We will endeavour to email you your new voucher code within 7 days of registering your details. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and hope you're enjoying Heavy Rain™.

http://au.playstation.com/games-media/news/articles/detail/item265939/Heavy-Rain%E2%84%A2-Special-Edition/

My German Code is not working at all right now.

Spoilers for those who have finished the game.

Second time around I'm trying to make sure all the worst things happen to Shelby. I want to see if I can kill him off early. I'm guessing the two main options are gonna be the car (but then Lauren will die surely...) or the gunfight.

I also intend not to kill he guy with Ethan.

I'm going through with Jayden being angier and more violent and less against Blakes methods this go around. Their relationship seems to be flourishing.

I think that will be my third playthrough. This time I want to go through and try and let Shelby get away with it.