March Madness 2010

sahyder1

For the last 4 years, Old Dominion has been a team I've picked to win their opening game regardless of their opponent. This year I did not, I have payed for my sins.

Also, Florida does not deserve to win against BYU, they've had 2 chances to put it away and blew them both, horribly.

Okay, first, thank you Luke Harangody for doing NOTHING YOU BIG WASTE OF FUCKING SPACE. Seriously, I pick ND to go to the sweet 16, figuring Harangody will carry the team since it's his senior year. Nah, fuck me, Old Dominion shuts them up. Then Villanova almost falls at the hands of Robert Morris? And Jimmer Fredette drops 37 on Florida (thank god). I'm upset 'Nova almost lost, but it looks good for my Siena pick down the road now. I'm kind of happy to escape 2-1 out of the morning 3 seeing as how I could have very easily been 0-3 and had an elite 8 team knocked out too.

That's nothing, I had Vanderbilt in the final four :P

I had Georgetown in Final Four on most of my brackets. It's all cool though. Better to have it out of the way early. I'd be more angry if it was in the Elite 8 or something. I was talking to Bruce Arthur of National Post a little while ago and agree with him that not having a bracket can be good because you can kick back and root for the underdogs. Go Vermont!

I had Georgetown in Final Four on most of my brackets. It's all cool though. Better to have it out of the way early. I'd be more angry if it was in the Elite 8 or something. I was talking to Bruce Arthur of National Post a little while ago and agree with him that not having a bracket can be good because you can kick back and root for the underdogs. Go Vermont!

You had them winning the EWB, ESPN bracket :pervert:

Guest Mr. Potato Head

Boo. Initially I thought Krone picking them was enough reason to go for Purdue, but then somebody who knows a bit more than I do told me Purdue was missing a few starters. :(

Boo. Initially I thought Krone picking them was enough reason to go for Purdue, but then somebody who knows a bit more than I do told me Purdue was missing a few starters. :(

Siena may have been the lower seed but them losing was definitely a bracket-buster for a lot of people. That was an "upset" that a lot of people were predicting. On ESPN alone 36.5% of the 4.8 million brackets had Siena winning the opening round match up. 12.5% (1 out of every 8 brackets for those you mathematically challenged) had them winning their 2nd round match up too.