Rolling

HaRDsTyLeZ

Has anyone ever seen the movie Rolling? It's about the experiences of 8 people from California who take ecstasy and go to a rave on a Friday night. I watched it for the first time last Thursday as I was hyped up for the rave I went to Friday night (what a coincidence lulz). It's actually a pretty accurate depictation of the life of ravers and I suggest this movie to anyone who rolls w00t.gif .

Lulz @Teddy and Rocksta thanks, I remember the first time I took E Bombs last April boy was that fun. I took 1 hit, it was a green punisher. I live in Brooklyn, NY so me, my girl at the time, my best friend, and his girl went out to Coney Island and I found myself touching the sand and it felt awesome lulz after walkin around trippin balllllz in Coney Island we took the train to Williamsburg, sat in the park, and looked at the sky lulz and I must say if you think The Miz is awesome...Sex on E is awesome! lulz

Edited by HaRDsTyLeZ

I member the first time I wuz trippin ballz on E! Dude it wuz like 3 years ago! Me and my buddiez all went out and picked up a bunch of girlz. We went to thiz ztrip club! Craaaaaazyyyyyy! Then we all went to this kick ass rave! At like 5 everyone went to my buddyz house cuz he was home alone! We partied with the girlz there! And everyone pazzed out! I woke up and my friend was pounding me in the ass! LULZ! Sex IZ better on E! I didn't even stop him!

• Like 3

Im not a homophobe lol I have gay friends lol and I didnt say being gay wasnt cool lol I meant letting your friend pund you in the ass if you are a straight man is not cool lol ive been trippin about once or twice a week since last april I doubt I will ever be fucked up to the point where I let my friend pund me out lmaoooo

Edited by HaRDsTyLeZ

i didnt say anyone was gay lmaooo

Who are you accusing young man?

I think you should take a good look at yourself in the mirror and ask these questions:

"Is this all my life is? Can I do better? Or am I really a massive butt pirate?"

• Like 1