Team Fortress 2

probablyoliver

Seriously, let's all play TF2 on xbox. Let's start some kind of league thingy. Teams of four. I think it'd be fun as all hell.

So yeah, if there's enough people up for it, I'll try and set up some kind of team competition or something. If not, let's just get our game on and play for shits ans giggles. Because this game is fun as all hell.

I tried to play TF2 a few weeks ago after having not played in months, I apparently forgot everything about how to play. :( I was sucking fierce as Pyro, and that used to be my best class.

lol xbox

PC's where it's at, and this is someone who paid $60 for the orange box on 360 on release day at a gamestop :(

Indeed. Played loads of TF2 on the PC like 1.5/2 years ago, now I'm a bit burned out and they have added a shitload of new perks/attachments/guns, which kind of ruins the game for me because I need to get all the achievements first to get those guns.

TF2 on the 360 can be quite fun. I actually appreciate the lack all the new weapons... the game really went downhill in the fun department after the Pyro Update. (as in Pyro Update was awesome, the updates after that... meh)

Edited by Wormmaster