New Sigs

The cuts are good, I would have made just one sig using all three cuts.. have the main one in the middle in front and then set the other two behind faded or blending into the background.

Also the text just looks tacked on there. 'Daffney' should be the largest part and 'Zombie Hot' should have been smaller and maybe in a more plain text.

That is just my opinion though

Btw,Nufan, I didn't set out to make 3 Daffney sigs, i just couldn't decide which looked better.

Now:

Hayleysig.jpg

• Like 1

I like Hayley Williams, I like the cuts, but the background doesn't sit well with me.. looks to dirty for my liking.

But each one has got better in my opinion

Top stuff Kirkland your leading the charge in saving the GFX board :-p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

E-fed sig:

newShanesig-3.jpg

Edited by Kirkland

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is an old school project I came across that I did, I could make this so much better now

finishedmedia.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

And just because I want comments

So while my net was out I started screwing around and making stuff for my game with what I had on my computer

EWR_Title.jpg

EWR_Set1_03-1.jpg

EWR_Set1_02.jpg

EWR_Set1_01.jpg

EWR_Buttonoff.jpg

EWR_Buttondown-1.jpg

EWR_Button-1.jpg

EWR_Back-2.jpg

I'm gonna work on some more screens tonight.

Edit:

EWR_Set1_04-1.jpg

EWR_Set1_05.jpg

I am very fond of the grunge work in the pieces, Kirkland.

The varying shades of green and the grunge brushes/techniques you used look nice. I'm not PERSONALLY huge on the text's stroke in any of the pieces but it's grungy and the green fits the theme so it's fine aesthetically.

I like the screens of Val and Madison, but the others seem a bit too jammed full, particularly the first one. Speaking of the first one, I'm not big on how the renders of Rey, Punk, and Orton seem very...randomly placed, for lack of a better word. I think that just featuring Raven would have been sufficient, but to each his own.

Overall, I very much like the resounding GRUNGE feeling I get from the skin (I'm guessing it's an EWR skin.) and it's pretty solid work. Nice job.