The "I just reinstalled" thread.

Figured I can't be the only one who's been on a bit of a nostalgia kick and has been reinstalling old PC games to play. So, tell us about them here. I mean, if you really want, inform us of old SNES/N64/whatever games you play too.

I've just reinstalled Roller Coaster Tycoon and I don't think anything has changed since I was, like, eleven or twelve, maybe thirteen. I'll undoubtedly end up seeing how many ways I can kill people.

Sticking with sequels, I've also re-installed Thief II about a month ago and I'm still just as bad at it now as I was a while ago. I've also started up Fallout 2 again and I'm stuck before I even get to the first quest.

I'm also in the process of... acquiring Operation Flashpoint since I've heard some good stuff about it and I'd love a change-of-pace when it comes to FPS games, since I for the most part hate what is now considered conventional FPS mechanics.

Oh, also, I think I may just install Elder Scrolls: Morrowind. I had this on the XBox and hated it, then barely scratched the surface of it on my old PC. So, I'm gonna try going through it again.

I just reinstalled Civ4 Complete. I forgot how addicting and how awesome that game is. Oh, yeah, also Morrowind, might give that a spin again. Never been a big Bethesda fan (as some many know :shifty: ) but one of my friends is high on Morrowind and keeps bugging me to give it a try again. So I think I'm going to just to get him off my back.

I've just reinstalled Roller Coaster Tycoon and I don't think anything has changed since I was, like, eleven or twelve, maybe thirteen. I'll undoubtedly end up seeing how many ways I can kill people.

I go through a Roller Coaster Tycoon phase every summer. I bought the second RCT, but it just isn't the same as the first one. Also, I exclusively use the Forest Frontiers land.

Because of the sequel was released a few months ago I decided to reinstall Supreme Commander. Forgot what a challenging game that was. I urge anyone who likes RTS' to try that out, or just buy Supreme Commander 2. :shifty: Also reinstalled Half-Life 2 just for shits and giggles even though I've completede it like five times.

• 3 weeks later...

I just reinstalled MechWarrior 4: Mercenaries. Now that it's freeware and all the mechs from Microsoft and Mektek's mechpacks are included in the release available from Mektek.net. I've been playing through Campaign on easy mode, getting used to some of the designs I didn't play with before, if only because it was too much work to get mechs from the market, or the mechs just weren't available to me (MS mech packs). I'm very much enjoying the Warhammer chassis.