help identifying a rap song

Docpepper

I've heard this rap song on a local radio station several times in the past week but each time I was too late to hear the artist and song title.

All I know is the rapper raps the alphabet during the chorus.

I've tried googling but I end up getting results for Drake(and lil Wayne's) Ransom , All Star's A to Z , Lil Wayne'a Alphabet Bitches and Papoose's Alphabet Slaughter and none match the song I heard.

Anyone know the song I'm talking bout ?

I thought that was it at first but sadly it's not lol I heard part of the song again today and I able to get a snippet of lyrics throughout the song he says shut it down or shut 'em down.

just caught the tail end of the song once again(damn my timing). I know for sure 55 goons was part of the lyrics as well.

I've never had this much trouble searching for a song lol

Edited by Docpepper

was able to make out more of the song. At the beginning he says something like "you should know blood money by now" close to the end of the song he says "Boom get in the room with my 55 goons) then he goes through the alphabet like"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ" still no luck via google

good song but that's not it. in that one he spreads the alphabet out but the one I'm looking for he says raps the alphabet together and fast and does it several times toward the end of the song. thanks though never listened to Mos Def before.

Can't tell what region it is but his voice sounds hoarse in parts but almost squeaky in others especially when he does the alphabet. its not a slow rap but not a fast beat either

Does your local radio station have a website? Lots of them post their playlists online, you could scroll through and eliminate them one by one until you find it.

haven't thought about that. will check right now. I've called them several times either they are two dumb to look and or they couldn't be assed because they kept telling me they had no idea what I was talking about. Hopefully they have a playlist. thanks

yeah it's not either alphabet aerobics or alphabet slaughter. I've listened to them several times to make sure lol but nah I can't be that lucky. thanks again guys for helping