help identifying a rap song

Docpepper

Oh he sounds American and it sounds like in parts someone else is rapping with him. At the beginning of they song they mention something like "You should have heard of Blood Money by now" I know for sure Blood Money was said. They keep rapping then close to the end the one rapper goes "A,B,C,D,E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P,Q,R,S,T,U,V,W,X,Y,Z" then he mentions the "55 Goons" and something bout a room. then he repeats the alphabet again.

http://wild1063.com/iplaylist/playlist.html?net=1

Here's the station playlist. I gave it a quick look through but no songs with alphabet in the title so I guess it's not going to be that easy.

Lil Wayne and Drake - Ransom

most likely not but Lil Wayne raps the alphabet near the end, could've been remixed but I cant find anything yet.

Edited by Hellfire

yeah it's not Ransom as I hear it almost daily lol doubt it's a remix but you can never tell. thanks for the link didn't see that on the front page when looked so thanks again. maybe I'll get lucky and find it in the list.

heard it again from the start but the dj never said the title or artist. Picked out more lyrics and I know for sure this phrase is correct couldn't get the rest though. Still no luck with google. me and some friends checked the songs on the playlist but none fit.

here's the phrase I heard "fifty five goons on the move headed to your town we hope a nigga wants to act a fool"

don't think it's Jackson 5 lol i thought at first it could be a rapper redoing their ABC123 song but nah. yeah i checked yahoo answers as well saw the same thing even posted a question asking bout it with no answer lmao