My first ones ever made

Im no expert of graphic designs or anything, but I think they look awesome!

Thank you man! Like I said those were my first two ever made. I was kinda thinking of not showing them because of me being a GFX noob and all, but I decided too. Here's my 3rd one, took me about 20 minutes to make this one because of mess ups.

justingabriel.png

They're both very good for a beginner. The Gabriel one is pretty impressive... Love what you did with the colours.

Thanks for your feedback. At least i'm getting good feedback in my early stages of using Photoshop.

But I have a question for you GFX veterans. What's the line brush used in this sig? The lines above the blue rising sun brush.

SABINLIGHT.png

Edited by fusionFX!

They're both very good for a beginner. The Gabriel one is pretty impressive... Love what you did with the colours.

Thanks for your feedback. At least i'm getting good feedback in my early stages of using Photoshop.

But I have a question for you GFX veterans. What's the line brush used in this sig? The lines above the blue rising sun brush.

SABINLIGHT.png

Looks more likr a pattern overlay to me.. the white ones that is.

Not sure what overlay, but for my taste it is far too busy

SABINLIGHT.png

Looks more likr a pattern overlay to me.. the white ones that is.

Not sure what overlay, but for my taste it is far too busy

Thank you for your input nufan. But you never said anything about my scorpion, assassin's creed, or gabriel one. Here's my newest.

davidotunga.png

Your definately not going the right way about getting comments on your work.

Asking will only get you a warning, then ban.

Scorpion one - Too high contrast for my liking, apart from that it isn't too bad for a beginner

Assassins Creed- Looks just as good as the Scorpion one, text is missing something IMO

Justin Gabriel/Otunga - Not a fan of using the same cuts over and over again, and in the otunga one the strip probably shouldn't go over his face.

all of them are good for a beginner. I don't like the way you use the same cut several times in some of the graphics. Out of all of them I like the Otunga one the best

Woah Man..

How do you people make them (no offensive meant, just meaning you people by all the sig makers out there)

It's all trial and error for me... Most of the time I haev the idea and can't be screwed making it:P