Electronic Entertainment Expo 2010 (E3)

King Ellis

I wonder if there are news on the World Cup game, after all we don´t know anything yet about why there is a PSN Integration... the World Cup Scenarios are free. Maybe there is a Fifa 11 Integration for a few Euro?

Dead Space for PS3? Is this an ex xbox exklusive? Never heard of it... :shifty:

Edited by Michael Matzat on a Plane

People are expecting a first person modern war game to look different? They're all the same freaking game pretty much because they're based off of - and bear with me here - real life, which is kind of hard to make look that different >_>

Also, classic WW2 Medal of Honor is what I want, fuck this new stuff <_<

I think there are more WW2 games than there were battles in the actual goddamn war, give it a break, do something different.

Those first person modern war games, they're brand new, just like those ones with invading space aliens in the future too >_> There's not a whole lot to truly do with the genre that hasn't been covered, but at least the WW2 ones feel more epic in terms of 'real life' ones.

I think there are more WW2 games than there were battles in the actual goddamn war, give it a break, do something different.

Those first person modern war games, they're brand new, just like those ones with invading space aliens in the future too >_> There's not a whole lot to truly do with the genre that hasn't been covered, but at least the WW2 ones feel more epic in terms of 'real life' ones.

Oh I know, they're all going to be the same now, that's why I was pulling for the release of 6 Days in Fallujah.

I wonder if Joe Montana is slightly resentful that his video game franchise didn't take off to this level?

He should be proud his franchise was the first to introduce play by play audio (as far as I can recall), despite Madden being fronted by possibly the most famous American football analyst ever. Montana '93 was brilliant, I loved it to bits.