Hugo's 6 Day Final Fantasy-thon

hugobomb

33 members have voted

1. 1. Which FF should I play?

after going out for food and then getting distracted by Blitzball for an hour I'm now on the Highroad, killed the Chocobo eater and signed Rin to my team (still need to find someone to replace Keepa, I want the Al Bhed on but they'll never let him go). Had some conversations with Yuna, which knowing in advance the fate of Summoners is heartbreaking at times, with Tidus talking about stuff to do after they beat Sin :crying:

Stay strong Hugo, can cry at the end and not one moment sooner. Have another look at that pic of Seymour...

:lmao: :lmao:

Much Better

(as an aside, if I beat X with a couple of days to go, I'll play the 2nd place choice, which at the moment is VII)

Oh yay, Maester Laurence Lleweyln Bowen is back with his 'so totally not evil you guys, ignoring my voice, hair and the fact that my monstrous Aeon is actully MY MOTHER turned into a failed Final Summoning' which really creeps me out even more when you can get your very own Anima later on.

I love how much of a completely obvious bad guy Seymour is, yet they still expect you to go 'Oh! No way! Really?' when he goes all evil. tongue.gif

I never knew how people got so into Blitzball. I remember being REALLY into it for like 2 months a few years ago, like I was on my way to getting that fucking thing for Wakka's final weapon, but then I think X-2 was released or I finally learn how to leave my house or something, because I just stopped. And to this day, I just can't bring myself to enjoy it. Speaking of that, did anyone ever actually do all the Celestial Weapons? I think I only ever got like, 1 or 2 of them. Though I did do a lot of the Dark Aeons. Like, I think I actually unlocked Penance at one point, which is fairly impressive for me.

Crusaders have bought the farm, Gatta has gone nuts. At this point I always want to play some Blitzball to cheer me up after that massacre (that Seymour and Kinoc knew was going to happe, oh they're not evil at all), but I never do, seems somehow disrespectful. Suppose that's a sign of good story telling, that I;m this bummed after watching a bunch of pixels get erased.

Was slightly annoying that while I controlled Seymour I couldn't just summon Anima to kill everything, Seymour must be tired or something (or is waiting for us to get wiped out and save his own backside)

Might call it a day there, 16 hours done today.

after taking a day's break from the (watched the England/Solvenia and the Germany/Ghana one), I'm now at Guadosalam where Seymour is showing off his personal IMAX theater.

One thing that bugged me earlier was Lulu having to explain to Tidus about the war with machina over a thousand years, which means it took place before Tidus got taken to Spira, so why wouldn't he know about it?

Just done the 'Yuna will die defeating Sin' scene. It's still as heartbreaking as ever. Even though I knew it was coming, seeing Tidus break down like that is awful. All his light hearted attitude blowing up in his face like that. And you knew Lulu and Wakka wanted to tell him but they just couldn't bring themselves to destory him with the knowledge. The music is perfect as well, along with Dona and Issaru telling Rikku that they will fight on knowing they could die, because it's right thing to do.

:crying:

Hold on Hugo, you can cry at the end

You know, as cool a visual the 'Yuna falls off palace but calls forth Valefor to save her' is, how the hell did Seymour not see that coming. SHE'S A SUMMONER!! In fact, so are you! During your own little quest (failed though it may have been), you had t have called on Valefor before you got Anima. How did the small fact that it can fly pass you by?

Friggin idiot

Kciked the shit out of Seymour again, only two more times to go. Over leveled a bit in the corridor before the fight, great place for leveling up, aside for Kimarhi of course. Though he did do very well to hold Seymour off for a couple of hours whilst the rest of us trained :shifty:

Snogging scene! :w00t:

Tidus has to be thinking 'about damn time! Wakka gonna get to ride Lulu, lucky git, and I have doubts about Rikku's ae, not that I would turn her down if she asked but she's my back up girl if you don't give it up'