NHL 2010/2011

SeanDMan

Does anyone else feel like the issues teams have been having with attendance are bigger this season? I guess since teams like Nashville who are doing great, Isles who have exciting young players (albeit injured mostly) and Phoenix who had a 104 point season, since they're not drawing even when there's reasons to go see them...

Is it just a case of people not caring in those cities?

Sergei Gonchar, Zdeno Chara, and Chris Pronger come to mind. I'd probably rather have Mike Green and Phanuef as well.

Did you just call Markov the 3rd or 4th best defenseman in the East? I'm sorry, let me laugh my fucking ass off.

When you finish laughing, try naming 3 or 4 better than him.

Gonchar, Chara, Pronger, Green, Kaberle, Michalek, Streit, Myers, possibly also Goligoski and Phaneuf.

Wow, that was difficult.

• Like 1

Well he played his 1000th game, he gets a silver stick for that, why not honour him?

I think Boston might be fighting the Habs for most dickish fans after chanting "Thank you Kessel" after Seguin scored the 2nd goal last night.

Habs going for 4 in a row tonight. They spanked the Islanders the other night and they have them again tonight, I wouldn't be expecting the same result. He's big, He's Bald and he's starting. Auld gets his first start ofthe year tonight, and tomorrow Andrei Markov is returning. He should help out our pitiful powerplay, and the pairing of Markov and Subban together gives me a boner. Probably the 3rd or 4th best defenseman in the East and P fucking K Subban.

I'm going to be really upset if Montreal drops tonight and tomorrow's games. I don't know why, but I feel like they're due for back to back losses.

The Top 3 or 4 thing has already been handled nicely, but why everyone is letting the PK Subban thing slide when he completely fucking sucks is beyond me <_<

EDIT: If I were one of 29 particular NHL GM's - I'd be petitioning the league to say it is against the spirit of the CBA to play with Tim Thomas, as it does not promote competitive balance.

Did you just call Markov the 3rd or 4th best defenseman in the East? I'm sorry, let me laugh my fucking ass off.

When you finish laughing, try naming 3 or 4 better than him.

Gonchar, Chara, Pronger, Green, Kaberle, Michalek, Streit, Myers, possibly also Goligoski and Phaneuf.

Wow, that was difficult.

I'd take Markov over Kaberle any day. Kaberle is vastly overrated; he's an okay second pairing guy, but there's a reason no one is offering tip top talent for a guy who has been on the trade block for the past four years.

Myers is an uncertain commodity; look at his plus minus this season. It's awful. Is he collapsing under the pressure of playing a bigger role this year, or does his team just suck that much more this year?

Streit is meh.

You're down by five goals, why are you running your mouth? Of course you're going to hit in the head.

Don't get me wrong, Brierre clearly deserves a suspension for that, but Nielson should have just shut up and taken the draw instead of flapping his gums.

They're a playoff team again, but I dunno how much better you are than last season. You could have really used Kovalchuk.

I do like Willie Mitchell, but I am not sure that he and he alone wins you a playoff series this year.