TEW05 Real World Update: July 2010

Bubblegum has retired

Nathan Cruz is known now as "The Showstealer" after winning the name from Alex Shane

NGW ( New Generation Wrestling ) and KPW ( Kingston Pro Wrestling, my promotion pervert.gif ) could be added

Also NXT angles would be awesome

NXT angles are either already in or are planned for next month

Bubblegum has retired

Nathan Cruz is known now as "The Showstealer" after winning the name from Alex Shane

NGW ( New Generation Wrestling ) and KPW ( Kingston Pro Wrestling, my promotion pervert.gif ) could be added

unless he means the Nexus angles? i was waiting for the storyline to finish before adding it

Bubblegum has retired

unless he means the Nexus angles? i was waiting for the storyline to finish before adding it

Sweet, thanks for clearing that up guys.

- Set Bobby Lashley to Left the Business. Set his favored roles to Never for everything. Set his style to MMA Crossover.

- Set Tank Abbott's size to Heavyweight.

- Set Bob Sapp's style to MMA Crossover.

- Set Trinity to Left the Business.

- Add a Best Friend relationship with Bryan Danielson & Gabe Sapolsky.

- Rename the Polynesian Power Package tag team in FCW to 'The Colossal Connection'.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Wait, wrong thread. nvm.

Edited by OctoberRavenO

- Add Joker back to CZW as an upper midcard face. Set him to active on his main profile.

- Add Sonjay Dutt to CZW as a midcard face.

- Remove Drew Blood from CZW. He lost a loser must retire match, but I doubt that matters in any place other than CZW.

- Make B-Boy a face in CZW.

- Make the CZW Tag Titles vacant. They're holding a tourney now for them.

- Add 'Rush Wrestling Enterprises' to CZW as a stable. Members are Mr. Rodney Rush, Ryan Slater, Drew Gulak, Kirby Mack, & TJ Mack.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Oh, Hi69 is an active wrestler now, and is using the name HIROKI.

Probably should add a note in his bio that he was formerly known as Hi69 and that he recently made his comeback.

- Make Abyss' TNA contract written.

- Make James Storm's TNA contract written.

- Make Robert Roode's TNA contract written.

- Make Rob Terry's TNA contract written.

- Make Mick Foley's TNA contract written.

I'd also suggest making Team 3D's TNA contracts written, since their not in Japan anymore.

- Add Brodie Lee to Evolve as a lower midcard heel.

- Add Brodie Lee to DGUSA as a midcard heel.

- Remove Paul London, Teddy Hart, Super Crazy, TJ Perkins, & Jack Evans from DGUSA.

- Remove TJ Perkins from Evolve.

Edited by DoubleJ13

Some more LLUSA stuff:

Lujo Esquire, one of the rudos listed on the roster page, is former WWE wrestler Aaron Aguilera. Also, looking through my Dish Network guide, it seems that Masked Warriors will be on Fridays and be an hour long. Sadistiko is Mentallo, a Canadian who traveled to Mexico and worked for CMLL - don't know if he's in the game or not, but here's his bio on LuchaWiki. He's apparently Prince Ali? Anyway, he's a rudo.

Also, the Puerto Rican Powers tag team - San Juan Kid and PR Flyer - is actually Los Luchas, Zokre & Phoenix Star. They're tecnicos.

EDIT: Also, apparently Los Luchas are the Crazy Chickens in Lucha VaVoom so you can take that team out and add Phoenix Star and Zokre to the roster as Crazy Chicken 1 & 2 or whatever.

Just a question as I haven't downloaded it yet, but is WFX in this one? Or are they planned for next month?

not in this one but they are for next month along with LLUSA

Thank you my good man! Make sure you have all 4 Networks they are on in the game. I haven't checked. they're on in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada [Which is where they're based out of] on Global TV's on Saturdays around 12-1 PM. Their Major deal is with America One, no idea what times. And they have a TV deal with Tuff TV and Lonestar TV Network!

Just a question as I haven't downloaded it yet, but is WFX in this one? Or are they planned for next month?

Thank you my good man! Make sure you have all 4 Networks they are on in the game. I haven't checked. they're on in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada [Which is where they're based out of] on Global TV's on Saturdays around 12-1 PM. Their Major deal is with America One, no idea what times. And they have a TV deal with Tuff TV and Lonestar TV Network!

Currently only down for Tuff TV and America One, havent seen anything about them being on Global

Currently only down for Tuff TV and America One, havent seen anything about them being on Global

Well they've announced it at live shows, including the one I was at last weekend. It's only Winnipeg's Global Channel. Not all of canada. Just one city lol

well i know their are no regional Global TV networks and i font invision adding any since from what i see they only run upto a time then the main channel takes over and the main channel tends to cover the time frame TEW works in

Alright, well whatever works!

And another note, change up Manabu Soya's languages to Passable for English and that he can work North America.

He Lives in Windsor Ontario Canada and I had a decent conversation with him a few weeks ago at an after party for a WFX Show. He put on a great match against Charlie Haas. Also, try and find a better picture if possible, he has much longer hair now then the one in the game :P