TEW05 Real World Update: July 2010

MsChif lost the NWA World Womens Title to someone who isnt in the DB so I'd make the belt vacant or add her, her name is Simone something cant remember the last name off hand.

Dawn Marie has admitted she took steroids so check usage?

Also all of those people released by WWE 91 days ago (Benjamin, James, Knox) are all free to sign with whoever so just a heads up.

And a quick question to who, how long would you wait before unticking Scott Hall's drug and alcohol problems. According to Nash he's been clean for 20+ days and it appears that he might actually overcome his addictions.

MsChif lost the NWA World Womens Title to someone who isnt in the DB so I'd make the belt vacant or add her, her name is Simone something cant remember the last name off hand.

Dawn Marie has admitted she took steroids so check usage?

Also all of those people released by WWE 91 days ago (Benjamin, James, Knox) are all free to sign with whoever so just a heads up.

And a quick question to who, how long would you wait before unticking Scott Hall's drug and alcohol problems. According to Nash he's been clean for 20+ days and it appears that he might actually overcome his addictions.

The new NWA World Women's champion is Tasha Simone, she's not in the database and looking at her track history not much reason to add her although if she does get added it will be post August.

Since Dawn Marie recently gave birth I'd guarantee that she has been of the steroids for a while plus she’s not the sort of person I’d see to overuse steroids, as I see it those options are meant for people who are heavy users rather than occasional, she may have used them for injury rather than physique (which is what most wrestlers use them for).

I’d say at least 6 months to a year without any incidents myself, especially for someone like Hall who was an avid abuser for many years, so more 8-12 months without incident just to make sure. Nothing against the guy but he does have a lot of history.

Since Dawn Marie recently gave birth I'd guarantee that she has been of the steroids for a while plus she’s not the sort of person I’d see to overuse steroids, as I see it those options are meant for people who are heavy users rather than occasional, she may have used them for injury rather than physique (which is what most wrestlers use them for).

This is the direct quote from the Dawn Marie interview:

"Did Vince tell me to take that shortcut? No. Did WWE? No. Why did I do it? Because I thought that's what I needed to do in order to keep up... There was not testing policy."

Personally, I'd check steroids just because it sounds like, assuming of course, that she took them throughout her whole WWE career and was doing it for the physique.

Apparently on this weeks Impact Hogan called the ECW guys "Extreme Version" E-V 2.0. Also Brother Ray joined the group. Should they even be a stable though? Cause not every ECW alumni they bring in will be a part of the group and its not like its a permanent group either, although it might be after Hard Justice.

Also AJ deemed his Global Championship "A TV Championship". So maybe rename the title? Not quite sure.

Flair announced Fortune had two new members with Beer Money but on the data Desmond Wolfe is still in so remove him.

Some other relevant stuff happened.

Eric Young acted crazy and teamed with Orlando Jordan. I don't know that that constitutes a heel turn as he may well be playing a face but its at least worth a gimmick change and maybe a tag team.

Raven attacked Dreamer, turning heel on him and the ECW dudes.

Two security guards attacked Mr. Anderson and Jeff Hardy, aiding Matt Morgan. They cut a promo about being wrestlers and not security and later wrestled a match. Phill Shatter is one of them. He's in the database and has been with TNA a long time in a security role. In past databases he's had a contract with TNA but I don't think he did in the most recent. Seems like he should be given one, regardless of whether he's a regular wrestler since this seems to show he's with TNA in some capacity. The other guy was referred to as Johnny Clawmarks or Murphy Gunner. I have no idea who that is and can't find him in google searches. Show should air Thursday so more info will probably come to light then.

Former ROH champion Xavier got a tryout and is rumored to have signed. But it was a dark match called a "tryout" so maybe not. Still maybe worth a pay-per deal but once again more info might pop up once the show airs and TNA has time to evaluate the tryout.

I'd definitely rename the Global Title the Television Title. Considering its the Global title because a former champion said it was and the Legends belt existed because a wrestler said it did it seems a safe bet that its the TV belt now. But for a final time, better confirmation should come to light around Thursday if just in TNA renaming it on their site.

Bischoff announced a special 3 hour show on August 12th on 9 PM on Spike. I don't know if its worth adding that to their schedule as an event or PPV as that is currently a one time thing but there it is. Rumors say it will be called "The Whole F'N Show" but who knows?

An eventful evening.

This is the direct quote from the Dawn Marie interview:

"Did Vince tell me to take that shortcut? No. Did WWE? No. Why did I do it? Because I thought that's what I needed to do in order to keep up... There was not testing policy."

Personally, I'd check steroids just because it sounds like, assuming of course, that she took them throughout her whole WWE career and was doing it for the physique.

But once again she has just recently given birth plus is completly out of the WWE system, i dont think she would be using steroids right now is anything especally while looking after her child

Yeah. Dawn Marie admits to using in the past. But she's been out of the business and speaks of it in the past so there's no reason to believe its a problem NOW. On the flip side Scott Hall says he's clean now. But he has a long history of falling off the wagon and hasn't been clean for very long at all. So there doesn't seem to be a lot of reason to believe that THIS is the time he stays clean so he should keep the problems in game.

Well on the current Data it still lists Hogan as a steroid user and there is not clear evidence that he is.

Also the other guy teaming with shatter is Mikael Judas also from NWA-Anarchy. Judas has a different first name in the data. Shatter is going under the name "Murphy" and Judas as "Gunner". They do have a security guard gimmick so I'd add them for now as PPA.

No way would I add EY and Jordan as a tag team after one match.

With Xavier I wouldnt add him to TNA until its made official. Same thing for Bobby Fish who worked a dark match for TNA against Rob Eckos.

Just noting that Delirious has turned down a deal with TNA and Mikey Whipwreck has recieved an offer to be a trainer for FCW, but is apparently leaning towards turning it down.

Speaking of TNA, indeed Raven did turn on Tommy and is scheduled to face him at Hardcore Justice, great move as ECW fans will know. Also 2 Cold Scorpio, CW Anderson and The Sandman have been confirmed to appear at Hardcore Justice so for now give them PPA deals.

Edited by tougie

- Add Brian Cage back to FCW as he was apparently resigned.

http://www.gerweck.n...280276151.shtml

- Raise Spike Dudley's popularity in the Tri State to 60%.

- Raise 2 Cold Scorpio's popularity in the Tri State to 50%.

- Raise Don Callis' popularity in the Tri State to 25%.

- Raise Joel Gertner's popularity in the Tri State to 40%.

- Raise Chris Chetti's popularity in the Tri State to 20%.

- Set Dixie Carter's preference to Entertainment & her personality to Very Nice.

- Set Eric Bischoff's booking style to Star Power.

- Set Hulk Hogan's preference to Entertainment.

- Set DJ Hyde's preference to Hardcore & booking style to Talent First.

- Set Delirious' preference to Modern & booking style to Youth Energy. Raise his business & booking skills to 20%.

- Raise Maven Bentley's business & booking skills to 35%.

Edited by DoubleJ13

These are from the 8/5 Impact Tapings

Hamada and Taylor Wilde won the Knockout Tag Titles.....yeah im serious.

This is more of just an awesome fact Sting returned with the red face paint. He helped Kevin Nash fight off Jarrett and Hogan.

Another EY update, this time during Pope's match he ran out and collected all the money. Pope was facing Orlando Jordan so as someone previously said it seems as though they are gonna be forming a tag team by mid august.

Also Judas and Shatter appeared as Security again for Morgan so if you havent added them to TNA i would.

Sad Note: At the end of the show all of the announced ECW guys were in the ring after the show went off the air and they drank some beers. With Hogan :crying:

These are from the 8/5 Impact Tapings

Hamada and Taylor Wilde won the Knockout Tag Titles.....yeah im serious.

This is more of just an awesome fact Sting returned with the red face paint. He helped Kevin Nash fight off Jarrett and Hogan.

Another EY update, this time during Pope's match he ran out and collected all the money. Pope was facing Orlando Jordan so as someone previously said it seems as though they are gonna be forming a tag team by mid august.

Also Judas and Shatter appeared as Security again for Morgan so if you havent added them to TNA i would.

Sad Note: At the end of the show all of the announced ECW guys were in the ring after the show went off the air and they drank some beers. With Hogan :crying:

I saw the results for the show and was going to change it then i noticed its for the August 5th edition, I update to the first of each much, all changes that happen after August 1st wont be added, although since their teaming on the first show and win the titles i'll add a team ;)

Who i got a quick question about the next update. Are you making any big changes to promotions or adding people? I've made some changes to the july data and I dont really want to lose it. Might just make a seperate DB though and write down the data for new promotions.

Who i got a quick question about the next update. Are you making any big changes to promotions or adding people? I've made some changes to the july data and I dont really want to lose it. Might just make a seperate DB though and write down the data for new promotions.

There is only the Lucha Libre USA and Wrestling Fan Xperience promotions added to the game (their both televised promotions), and the worker count is now 3,052 so if what you have is less than yes, if I'm remember right I added the last lot of noticeable names from the old mixed update so their isn't much more to add really.

What I will say is it's the last big update so if you like a big update then August will be your last so maybe move your stuff over to the August data when its released (which should be around Friday/Saturday time).

Who, I dont suppose you have a list of all the people you have added so i can import them?

And like I posted the other day about Dawn Marie being accused of embezzeling money I would add law problems to her. More reports keep appearing about it and no one seems to be denying it, besides her of course.

Cena sh*t all over Percy Watson in an interview and im pretty sure he didnt appriciate it. Not sure if it deserves a dislike yet. Cena Said

“If Percy Watson makes another one of those faces where I’m supposed to think he’s mad but it looks like he just crapped himself…I’ll eliminated him. He has gone downhill every single week. Disappointing. He is really one hell of an athlete. I think he may be suffering from yep yep syndrome. Looking for something special when all he needs is what he’s got.”

And some randomness

Random I know but apparently there was a rumor that Hulk Hogan drowned today. Its false.

Also, JR appeared in an anti Linda McMahon video. It was hilarious the people trashing her kept showing a clip of her kicking him below the belt.

Who, I dont suppose you have a list of all the people you have added so i can import them?

Dont have names but i do know that besides James Curtis (who was renamed Kasey James) their all new so can import the whole database in and the old ones wont be added

I've never imported. So your basically saying if i try to import and there is a person with that name already they wont be overwritten? Although I have changed some peoples names. So Kaval, Caylen Croft, etc have their actual names. Would there be two of them then?

Edited by tougie

I've never imported. So your basically saying if i try to import and there is a person with that name already they wont be overwritten? Although I have changed some peoples names. So Kaval, Caylen Croft, etc have their actual names. Would there be two of them then?

If you try and import someone with a name thats already in the database then they wont import

Yeah. If the file name on your database and Who's is "Low Ki" then you won't import over Who's Low Ki. It will just leave the original and skip his. But if you have "Brandon Silvestry" or TheWho has "Kaval" then you'll end up with both guys. Which can be a pain in the ass if you don't know who you're looking for to delete.

Sometimes its easy to fix. "Rey Mysterio Jr" is sitting next to "Rey Mysterio, Jr". But if you import a lot you can end up with a lot of duplicates as wrestlers get put under different names or foreign wrestlers have slightly different spellings.