NCAA Football '11

HailtotheYo

Who all is up for a 360 Online Dynasty? I'm open to suggestions of how to layout the OD, but it'd be nice to see whom would like to be involved.

I'll be in, a thread of its own, if we get one going, and a format too would be the keys at this point. But yea, I'm in. I say we make it a dynasty that you can be anyone. just to keep the speed up for it. It can be hard in a conference. I like the idea that HTTK had for the ps3 guys in regards to no A teams. That wold be the only exception......or after rereading HTTK.... what he said but applied to the 360 people. I would prefer to play from the get go.

So, who's up for it ? Starr .... i'm looking at you at least sucka.

We had a pretty good time a couple of years ago working some Sun Belt...I wouldn't mind doing that again, especially since MTSU looks pretty impressive this season.

Of course, this is all predicated on me actually going out and buying the game (maybe the wife hooks me up for my birthday in a couple of weeks), then taking time away from everything else to play. All of which is highly iffy. I'll keep you posted.

IronDragonU for now, and no you don't have to add him as a friend

and BACK OFF JSTARR, I'm getting MTSU if we do Sun Belt. I personally know the RB, and I'm already kicking ass with them in my offline dynasty

IronDragonU for now, and no you don't have to add him as a friend

and BACK OFF JSTARR, I'm getting MTSU if we do Sun Belt. I personally know the RB, and I'm already kicking ass with them in my offline dynasty

Do you go to MTSU? No? Well, I do, so suck it. :P I can get a personal ruling on the subject from Coach Stockstill himself on the radio, if need be.

• Like 1

I've always just used default rosters. So who does everyone suggest for downloading real rosters for on PS3? And I'm assuming I have to add them as a friend before I can download them?

Actually, you don't. And I've been using and am very pleased with gamingtailgate's roster because as far as I can tell, he just named the default roster instead of fucking with ratings and shit.

How about some updates, people?

I'm on Week 8 of my second season at UTEP. Last season we went 11-1, going undefeated in the regular season but got destroyed by the Terrell Pryor led Buckeyes in the Sugar Bowl. We finished with the twenty-first best recruiting class, though none of the players brought in have made any impact this season.

So far on the second, we are once again undefeated, though we've had three or four close calls. I beat Houston with a touchdown pass on fourth and goal with six seconds left. We also have the #1 recruiting class, but that will change quickly. The only reason we are #1 is because, in week eight, I already have TWENTY kids signed on scholarship. Seventeen three-stars and three four-stars. So obviously once the bigger schools start signing their four and five stars, I'll slip down the list, but it was still kind of cool to look at the top recruiting classes and see UTEP at #1.

So...share.

Tuner patch just came out today.

Increased the default starting values for all Recruits.

Slightly increased progression for low and mid tier teams.

Tuned CPU recruiting to prevent teams from signing too many players at any one particular position.

Increased CPU’s focus upon needed positions in recruiting.

Top schools will sign 5 star prospects earlier in the season.

After a recruit Soft Commits, any CPU team that is not ranked in the top three will spend significantly less time calling the recruit.

Addressed an issue with big lineman jumping too high and deflecting passes.

Tuned ESPN U Top 150 Players to be more in line with actual top 150 recruits by decreasing the number of Fullbacks and Kickers.

Tuned Field Goal, Kick Offs, and Punting in Super Sim.

Tuner patch just came out today.

Increased the default starting values for all Recruits.

Slightly increased progression for low and mid tier teams.

Tuned CPU recruiting to prevent teams from signing too many players at any one particular position.

Increased CPU's focus upon needed positions in recruiting.

Top schools will sign 5 star prospects earlier in the season.

After a recruit Soft Commits, any CPU team that is not ranked in the top three will spend significantly less time calling the recruit.

Addressed an issue with big lineman jumping too high and deflecting passes.

Tuned ESPN U Top 150 Players to be more in line with actual top 150 recruits by decreasing the number of Fullbacks and Kickers.

Tuned Field Goal, Kick Offs, and Punting in Super Sim.

Thank God. In the online dynasty I'm in, Penn State has signed five of the top eight defensive tackles. Insanity.

Also is anyone else having trouble with their pulling guards? Perhaps it's because my team stinks and my o-line's awareness is horrible, but my pulling guard never seems to block the outside linebacker, but keeps running attempting to hit the safety way downfield.

^ I have that issue more with my Fullback running by the blitzing corner and going to the second/third level. The pulling guard is 50/50 for me.

But the huge lineman jumping and deflecting passes holy fuck. It was pretty bad. Glad it was addressed.

Update:

Using Texas A&M as my "tinkering" team. I arrived a little early.

First year I played all the games minus Texas/OU and finished with just the two losses (although I had 4 games that went to the last possession). I was able to focus on a few positions because A&M doesn't need but three players the first go round in recruiting. I was able to land two 4* QB's (one scramble/one balanced), a 4* MLB, and the second rated CB. I got a good 4* Tackle but he's a JUCO JR (N) ... I used the rest of my class on 3* D-Line O-Line to give me depth. Might have snagged a gem in 3* WR though ... 6-2 225 lb speed guy (Y). Anyway, got the Alamo Bowl bid and throttled Michigan State. My first three pass attempts went for scores as Sparty's secondary was in la-la land. Just played the game out from there and won 56-28.

Just started the second year and already I'm lining up what could be the class that brings back the Wrecking Crew. My first three games will determine my QB for conference season (dualing Freshman FTW). I'll probably take a step back this year in terms of W-L but I'm expecting it.

Went 12-1 in my MTSU dynasty the first year, pulling off 12 straight after losing the first game 37-16 (those pesky Gophers). Only pulled in 11 people in recruiting, so this year should be a lot tougher, but we were still picked to win the Sun Belt.

Waiting on luvtotha9s to finish his rosters (EDIT: He is in the state of Virgina so he has that state and Washington left) before I start my Cincy, Florida, Washington, and Miami dynasties :shifty: