NCAA Football '11

HailtotheYo

Downloaded the Demo ...

The presentation is definately better but the Demo isn't giving it the full justice I'm sure. New locomotion thing will take a little getting used too. So used to how the Right Stick used to work. The moves/stopping/starting are better though.

The Demo allows you to unlock those new Nike uniforms (for the schools that have them) by playing the four match ups, and sending the info about the Demo to one of your friends on PSN.

Anyone else have thoughts ?

PSN: meacon

I can't wait. I'm not getting Madden this year. The NFL just isn't on par with college football, in my opinion.

Don't get my wrong, I love my Sunday afternoons, Fantasy Football, and everything NFL. But nothing compares to a Saturday afternoon on a college campus, with the pep rallies going, and marching band playing.

If EA can ever get the college football atmosphere down pat, the college game will poop all over Madden. I play it ten times more than I play Madden even without the atmosphere.

Ya'll late, I've been playing the demo for a month now.

Should have the game in a day or two (yeah, thats right, Im getting the game early), and I might have to add ya'll so I can have more people to play.

Ya'll late, I've been playing the demo for a month now.

Should have the game in a day or two (yeah, thats right, Im getting the game early), and I might have to add ya'll so I can have more people to play.

You be careful getting games early. I don't want you having a malfunctioned breakdown like Captain Eo did.

I've been playing the Demo... I'll be picking it up Tuesday on 360. Might be interested in an online Dynasty if anyone else is up for it.

I picked it up but I'm waiting for rosters to come out. Hate the numbered system <_<

From the menu screen go to Team Managment and go to Roster Share(something like that), and go to Download. It will ask you which PN you want to download from.

PN: buckeye02 He has the rosters that I trust to be the most accurate. He currently has 70/120 done, and expects to have it up by Thursday.

buckeye02 hype thread

This is for PS3.....I dodn't know for XBox, but it's the same principle

You can google named roster updates, but I have found that alot of people will correctly name the major teams, and auto-name the rest.

for rosters I always go through NCAA Utopia (now ncaastrategies.com) they've been doing it forever and are always damn good. They say 15th/16th for the 360, not sure about PS3 though.

I haven't even touched Dynasty yet. I'm playing around and getting used to the gameplay. The locomotion engine is a huge improvement but at times it seems a little arcade like. Sometimes you don't do anything but run right at a guy and ... you run right by him, he doesn't even put his arm out or anything. Really weird.

Presentation is class.

I'll be up for an online dynasty in a bit.