NCAA Football '11

HailtotheYo

I'm up for an Online Dynasty on 360 as I've mentioned, if anyone else is up for it, maybe we should figure something out.

I'd be willing to try the online dynasty this year...have 360...GT is Lint6

Really starting to like this game. Need to get the patch (gonna head to a friends tomorrow to DL those and rosters), but its really smooth. Taking some time to get used to locomotion, though, especially on defense. Over pursuit is a real issue, now.

Hate that I can't seem to snap it on four, dumbass line always jumps :P

Wish I had net access for my PS3, so I could run all y'all :P

Signed two five star players last night. I was never a big pipeline recruiter, but you pretty much have to be in this game. I would have interest from other kids outside of my pipeline, but regardless of how much time I'd spend on them (sometimes an hour with each kid), they still wouldn't budge from their home state schools. But I fought tooth-and-nail for a five-star tackle and a five-star defensive tackle, both from Ohio. Kiss my ass, Buckeyes!

Yea, some of the guys on operationsports.com forums were saying midday today to early tomorrow for finished rosters

Ok, the recruiting is fantastic.

Being able to directly influence a guy against your main competition for him is fantastic. Just toying around with it last night I had a couple of recruits that had the X2 by them and HOLY CRAP does it make a difference if you get the conversation right. I'm toying with A&M and both guys had me at #2 behind Oklahoma St. Tradition and Academics were huge in my favor. I used both of those and got 200+ point swings on both of them. After the conversation he'd switched, easily. They were both from OK too.

Fucking class.

DMN, I feel your pain on the locomotion for defense. Also, the hit and highlight stick timing is about as "must be fucking perfect or else" as you can get. Great, but annoying at the same time.

PS3 users:

gamingtailgate

he's got rosters up and ready.

There will be some better ones coming out with more of the freshman/corrected transfers and stuff. But, if you're just looking for the right names in the right places then go ahead and download this one.

Xbox 360 users

Fairdale Kings has the named default roster available. As HTTK said, some people are coming out with even in depth rosters..updated freshmen, ratings, equipment etc...

His EA Locker name is Fairdale Kings

Yeah, those two rosters are good for if your playing unranked and ranked games online as nothing is changed. Block-O and his crew just uploaded theirs, but it's a bunch of spelling mistakes (which is a given when you got 2 people working around the clock since 12 AM CST Tuesday) so when they post the one with corrections I will post up the PSNs.

Waiting for Block O's rosters, myself. Hopefully corrections are somewhat done by the time I get a chance to go to my friend's tonight.

Anyway, I REALLY fucking hate the no huddle. I guess that's kinda the point. Also, I really suck now, playing with North Texas on Heisman. Basically need to relearn my stick skills because of the locomotion. Definitely an upgrade, but damn, when you get beat by 31 against Rice... at home.

Injuries are a big problem too. Can't seem to keep my top RB on the field for shit. Ah well.

Well, there is two reason why you suck so bad right now.

1) You're North Texas

2) On Heisman, the CPU knows your play

Bullshit you I not, they actually know what you are going to run. It's why I don't play on Heisman unless I'm playing with some friends.

YEa...I played as Temple last year on Heisman and couldn't win..knocked it down to All american and wound up with a 5 year undefeated streak <_<

PS3 users:

gamingtailgate

he's got rosters up and ready.

There will be some better ones coming out with more of the freshman/corrected transfers and stuff. But, if you're just looking for the right names in the right places then go ahead and download this one.

Does this roster just have the default roster named? I ask because Block O changed some of the ratings and shit and ended up with spelling mistakes like crazy.