NCAA Football '11

HailtotheYo

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I feel like if the game kept a sportsmanship score on the CPU it'd be in the negative. With 7 minutes left in the 2nd quarter only down by 4 points, they have a 4th and 6. They can either A) kick a 32 yard field goal or B) go for it. And the CPU goes for it and it's just really annoying because the game would penalize me for doing that shit.

I started a dynasty with Miami (using Operation Sports Playmaker's Varsity Sliders) after moving them to the Independents to start. I gave myself a A/A+ difficulty schedule and ended up going 6-7 on the year. I have to say that Lamar Miller is a beast due to my quarterbacks overthrowing the receivers 80% of the time. To start my second season, I'm hosting #3 and defending national champion TCU. I'm currently up 48-7 in the 4th quarter :)

To follow up from my UTEP game. As I said in the post a few up from here, I left them after eighteen seasons to coach one-star Air Force. First year was rough. I simulated the season, and we finished 4-7, which isn't bad when you consider I changed their option offense into a pro-style offense. Second year I simulated it and we went 8-5 (including a loss in the Las Vegas Bowl, I believe). Third year I started a freshman quarterback who was the #4 QB coming out of high school. We went 12-0, and Wednesday night I led us to a Fiesta Bowl come from behind win against Texas. After the game, Air Force offered me a six-year extension, but I declined, feeling my work there was complete and have now headed off to fix the now one-star BYU Cougars.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw the weirdest season ever in the ACC. In the previous year, Maryland went 0-12 but started this season 7-0. Four teams went 7-1 in conference play including Maryland (lost to FSU), Florida State (lost to 4-4 Clemson), Georgia Tech (lost to 5-3 UNC) and Virginia Tech (lost to Georgia Tech).

Guest jaywhyte

Who's cheating? :shifty:

I took my team (Iowa State Cyclones) my first year (actually playing) to the Fiesta Bowl and won. Then all my players left and this season I went to the Cotton Bowl and beat USC. I'm starting my 3rd Season. Recruiting is hard on freshman if you're NOT USING TIME SAVERS <_<

But I did get a 4 star halfback and I'm excited to see what he brings to me after this season (have a senior starting in front of him). My biggest problem is I have no offensive line, everything else is pretty solid this season.

I don't like the "pro style" playbook or 1 back...I've been using the Spread and it's hit or miss (big plays or big turnovers). I need a more balanced attack. Any ideas? I don't really know what Air Raid is or Pistol and I'm assuming Run and Shoot is the same as Run N Gun for Madden...

Guest jaywhyte

I started a dynasty with Miami (using Operation Sports Playmaker's Varsity Sliders) after moving them to the Independents to start. I gave myself a A/A+ difficulty schedule and ended up going 6-7 on the year. I have to say that Lamar Miller is a beast due to my quarterbacks overthrowing the receivers 80% of the time. To start my second season, I'm hosting #3 and defending national champion TCU. I'm currently up 48-7 in the 4th quarter :)

Can you link me to these sliders? I used one off Operation Sports...Clipping seemed to happen on every play lol.

Can you link me to these sliders? I used one off Operation Sports...Clipping seemed to happen on every play lol.

http://www.operationsports.com/forums/ncaa-football-sliders/425525-playmakers-slow-speed-varsity-level-custom-skill-sliders.html

Clipping is at 55 on this set.

• 1 month later...