Sim City Games

Draevyn

Live action Sim City has nothing on the live action advisors from Civilization 2, though.

^ Gospel truth right there.

"Give me more SOLDIERS, noble leader, that they may SHEATH they swords in the BEATING HEARTS of our ENEMIES!"

Live action Sim City has nothing on the live action advisors from Civilization 2, though.

^ Gospel truth right there.

"Give me more SOLDIERS, noble leader, that they may SHEATH they swords in the BEATING HEARTS of our ENEMIES!"

I disagree, Sire.

Sim Golf is excellent!

I totally agree. I had so much fun with that game.

Thirded. Game was great, I would really like to see a updated version of that ala Sim City 4

I started playing Sim City back on the SNES, still load it up on the VC every now and then and lose two or three days out of my week.

Sim City 2000 was only played in Grades 7 and 9 since my teacher both those years made us play it as an assignment [same teacher both years] he was a weird guy but hell playing a Video Game I would have played at home anyways [if I had it] as an assignment was great.

Never got into playing 3000 since I never could get my hands on a copy [my friends aren't nerds :(] and patch it.

Got SC4 the day it came out and I still play it much like I do the SNES version of SC1, I dont really get into the modding scene for it as much as some people do, just a few minor things to make cities look a bit different instead of the same rotation of 12 or so buildings.

Sim Ant deserves a mention here, could never really keep my attention longer then a few hours at a time but fuck me if it wasn;t fun as hell.