2010/2011 Europa League

EddieG

Yeah, I was just going to post that. The defender should have seen the yellow then red card, though. Also, is it just me, or is Peixoto playing really well? :o

In a Portuguese football forum I have an avatar with him so, you're talking to the wrong guy.

3 Portuguese teams in the Europa League semi-finals, it's great, amazing, awesome...

Yeah, I was just going to post that. The defender should have seen the yellow then red card, though. Also, is it just me, or is Peixoto playing really well? :o

In a Portuguese football forum I have an avatar with him so, you're talking to the wrong guy.

3 Portuguese teams in the Europa League semi-finals, it's great, amazing, awesome...

And none of them will win. :P

w71i9.jpg

U mad?

• 2 weeks later...

So, you were sayin'? cool.gif

I hope Braga wins just so I can say atleast I spent 25 quid to see an absolutely dreadful game to see us get knocked out by the eventual winners of the cup.

• 2 weeks later...

I could've went tonight I had an exam at 4:30 today and would've have to have left for Dublin at 3 at the absolute latest, lame. I'll get over it though. Not that keen on the actaul match anyway, more for the spectacle.

2-0 Porto.

I'm rooting for the IRA to come back for a "one-night-only" kind of deal <_<

But yeah, Porto will definitely win. Braga will put up more of a fight than they do during the league against Porto (they are seen as a branch of Porto, what with both presidents being close friends, with Braga's manager and football director being former Porto glories, with the managar leaving their best players off the games against Porto, or sometimes players on loan from Porto getting mysteriously injured right before the match [which tends to happen a lot against Porto, go figure] and getting 100% healthy a few days after the match, and a generally complacent attitude in their games), but ultimately, Porto wins.

I'll be surprised if Porto were to overcome them with something like 4-0. Everybody has doubted Braga the entire way through, myself included. I can actually see them sneaking it, though Porto are clearly the better side. I'll go with 1-1, Braga to nick it on penalties.

Not a fan of Porto, but I'd rather they win after Braga knocked out Benfica :(

Edited by JohnnyPerfect