NBA 2k11 or NBA Elite 11?

A-Dub

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which NBA game will/would you pick up?

Can someone explain me how to do an alley-oop, please?

LT + B on Xbox, so if your PS3 it should translate the same

I can't be the only who really on uses trade finder to make trades? The NBA's salary cap confuses the crap out of me and you tend to get at least 1 half decent offer from the computer.

Only way I do trades now

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't had a problem with freezing.

I do have a question though. I keep going through teams in Association and can't seem to stick. Does anyone know which team is pretty good offensively sans the Knicks or Mavs? I figured I would get some help getting ateam and roll with them.

I've found the only Association games I can stick with are the ones where I completely rebuild a team. I usually start with the Nets, Kings, or Timberwolves. Both teams have enough of a foundation that you won't be completely empty handed, but you won't just stroll into the playoffs like with other teams.

• 3 weeks later...

How many games do you guys play in a regular season and in the Play-offs in your Association? And do your Playoffs always have like every series at either 4-2 or 4-3 in the end, I don't think I've ever seen more than one sweep in a Playoff (Rare to see them to begin with)

• 1 month later...

Does anyone else know how to fix this problem during Association?

I'm playing a Raptors Association and I've noticed some teams in the league having records like 67-60 and stuff... that's obviously over 82 games... does anyone now what this glitch is and how to fix it?

I haven't had a problem with freezing.

I do have a question though. I keep going through teams in Association and can't seem to stick. Does anyone know which team is pretty good offensively sans the Knicks or Mavs? I figured I would get some help getting ateam and roll with them.

I find that the Golden State Warriors are a really fun team to play with. Monta Ellis can dominate a game, and Stephen Curry is just a killer shot taker. Plus, they have David Lee who can be a reliable double double machine.

Are people still playing NBA 2k11? I recently bought it, despite not knowing much about basketball and the NBA, but I love it so far. I'm doing an Association with the Oklahoma City Thunders, because I always love playing with talented youngsters and building them up. I have a problem though, I usually lose when the difficulty is on Pro, but when I turn it to Rookie I completely destroy the CPU. So there's a gap between those difficulties. Any tips what I should do or watch when playing on Pro?

I would suggest finding a good set of sliders. Also you get better the more you play the game, I'm now playing on Superstar... I think that's the 4th highest difficulty setting. I have a good set of sliders that my games are pretty realistic. I lose to teams I should lose to and win against teams I should, but I also have those few games where I beat really good teams and lost to really bad teams but they are far enough between each other that it is fairly realistic.

Should I put Shooting Type on Real Player % or shot stick timing? And yeah, I guess I'll just have to swallow some defeats. It's not like Thunder are expected to dominate anyway. I barely lost to the Bulls on Pro, and I don't think that's particularly weird.

Edited by The Quasi Juice

I thought the X had more to do with their FG% than the analog stick. I remember when I played, I got so good with the analog stick, I could nail three's with my center. It's one of the main reasons I prefer using the X instead of the stick, I find it makes it more realistic shooting percentage wise.