NBA 2k11 or NBA Elite 11?

A-Dub

41 members have voted

1. 1. Which NBA game will/would you pick up?

When I played Franchise as the Heat, I really wanted to trade Bosh. I had to replace almost all of my role players, but I had almost no money and Bosh was not worth his contract. Still, I did win the NBA Championship by sweeping the Thunder in my first season.

2K11 is one of those games you really have to practice it to be good at it...

When they first started getting serious with the Isomotion stuff I couldn't even perform the simplest crossover, I'm still not amazing at it, but I'm good enough to get where I want to be on the floor. The post moves also took a little practicing to get good with as well.

When I played Franchise as the Heat, I really wanted to trade Bosh. I had to replace almost all of my role players, but I had almost no money and Bosh was not worth his contract. Still, I did win the NBA Championship by sweeping the Thunder in my first season.

In the 1st year the Heat met the Celtics in the EC Finals and lost in 7, the Celtics went on to win and Rondo won the Finals MVP.

The 2nd year of my Association, the Heat were beat again by the Celtics in the semi-finals, but it was the Bulls who went on to win the title with D-Rose as Finals MVP

The most previous year it looked like the Heat were going to do it, they made it to the Finals against the Minnesota Timberwolves... but the T-Wolves won in 6 games with Wesley Johnson taking the Finals MVP... LMAO.

I can't wait to see what happens this year.

• 2 weeks later...

So need opinions on this trade

I'm the Sacramento Kings in the 2011-2012 season.

This is my roster (explanation of how they got on the team if they're not default roster)

PG's

Darren Collison (acquired from the Pacers by trading DeMarcus Cousins)

Demetri McCamey (2nd round pick, PG from Illinois)

Earl Watson (Free Agent pick-up)

SG's

Tyreke Evans

Fransisco Garcia

SF's

Carmelo Anthony (Free Agent pick-up)

Gerald Wallace (acquired from the Bobcats by trading Danny Granger from the Cousins trade, came with the Bobcats 2012 1st-round pick)

Omri Casspi

Donte Greene

PF's

Carl Landry

Jason Thompson

Sean Williams (Free Agent pick-up)

C's

Renardo Sidney (1st round pick, from Mississipi State)

Samuel Dalembert

Jeff Foster (Free Agent pick-up)

Basically the philosphy of the team is lots of small ball. Start with a traditional line-up but Gerald Wallace ends up playing a lot of PF while Landry, Thompson, Sidney and to a lesser extent Dalembert share most of the minutes at C with some at PF.

It works against most teams but if teams have a really good big lineup I usually suffer. So I found two trades and I just want opinions on what people think are better.

Trade 1:

Sacramento trades

Gerald Wallace

Carl Landry

Jeff Foster

Los Angeles Lakers trade

Pau Gasol

Derrick Caracter

2013 2nd round pick

I trade away two expiring contracts (although Wallace has a player option) and Carl Landry who I just gave a 4-year deal, for Pau Gasol who has a 4 year deal, Derrick Caracter who is decent and has a cheap contract and a 2013 2nd round pick that will likely end up getting dealt away next season. I really like Pau and I think this allows me to use a more traditional big guy lineup using Thompson, Gasol and Sidney. It also allows Casspi more minutes on the floor as well.

Trade 2

Sacramento trades

Carl Landry

Jason Thompson

Donte Greene

Phoenix trades

Chris Bosh

Eniel Polynice

I trade away my two young PF's for a better young PF. I also trade Donte Greene for a rookie SG who is a project. I don't like this one as much as I have to give away both Thompson and Landry but neither of them will likely develop to be as good as Bosh is, plus I get to keep my super 6th man of Gerald Wallace, I stay on the small end but instead of a guy like Landry or Thompson playing the C spot I have Bosh... I think I like the Laker deal better but I just wanted to get some 2nd opinions on it.

Sometimes I hate playing with rebuilding teams. I could've traded Baron Davis and my 1st round pick to Chicago for Luol Deng and CJ Watson but the prospect of losing my first round pick when I'm looking at a top 5 one stopped me from pulling the trigger. Ended up getting Louis Williams from Philly for Davis and a guy I never use.

Still Deng would have been awesome since I'm weak at SF.

I ended up trading for Gasol, didn't win that year, but won the next year after signing Kevin Garnett to the team as a rental player.

Destroyed teams since at every position I had a guy who could shoot mid to 3-point range.

Darren Collison

Tyreke Evans

Malcolm Lee

Carmelo Anthony

Omri Casspi

Kevin Garnett

Jason Thompson

Pau Gasol

Seriously each guy can step out to at least 18-20 feet and knock them down every time. More championships please! Unless KG retires... that will suck replacing him even if he is going to be 38 years old.