Welcome to The Duelists v2.0

Guest Mr. Potato Head

I was lynched for Something that causes annoyance, frustration, or worry.And I didn't get all the vote's yet that is a crock.

You seem to think everybody here is out to get you, but try to take this as advice rather than "sooking".

There is a definite reason why you were lynched. It had nothing to do with you being you, and everything to do with your play. It was pointed out several times in the thread. Go back and take a look at it, because if you don't learn from mistakes, you'll never improve at mafia the way you're capable of. :)

Guest Snoopdoggydogg

oh so RW count's all of a sudden and his only listed as a Dierector that's weird i had a good cause you all dogged me.lol

Pizza should have went threw with it you all bit your tongue's now cause that mean's it is do able I have a better case then you imagined now thanks Naiwf.Anyway i starting we own and doing okay on another site's Mafia.

Edited by Snoopdoggydogg

It's a personal opinion, that's all. I'll explain later, but I'm, obviously, not a fan. Doesn't mean that it's not a good idea, or a workable idea, or anything, just my thoughts. Maybe once it all becomes clear I'll feel differently, maybe I'm just a little frustrated with the game as a whole.

No offense was meant, Sousa.

Im following too, and kinda glad I dont have to deal with it either. Maybe its the challenge system too, which I havent seen before. So a mixture of the two, its put me off this game.

That being said Im interested in the outcome, but like DMN Id rather just have the game end to see the outcome sooner then later.

In a way I guess thats a compliment to RW.