Minecraft!

Sousa

I know there is a mod for more intense storms but I'm not sure if multiplayer is up to 1.2.5 yet.

The mod I'm thinking of also includes tornadoes so unless he has disabled them or they're very rare it maybe completely coincidental.

You might have got kicked by a donator :shifty:.

Also, EWB should totally try descending on one of the EU servers on that thing. I need people to team with me :P

Nope, it was a memory crash. Apparently common. Fitzy gave me a solution, we will see how this works!

And I would try some EU servers...assuming you are on later tonight when I get home :shifty:

Has anyone tried minecraftsurvivalgames.com? Do you just go into one of the servers and see if there is room?

Has anyone tried minecraftsurvivalgames.com? Do you just go into one of the servers and see if there is room?

Yup!

yeah, that's what I've been playing in. I'd suggest having them all loaded up and just being ready to be quick when you click on them :P

I have two US servers loaded up. I managed to get in a bunch of times, but the game crashed each time in the waiting room. So, gonna do my Java fix!

I've nearly won a few times, best was second place where I fucked up trying to shoot an arrow at a guy and clicked a crate, getting me stuck in the screen. I frantically exited out and tried jumping back to switch to my sword but by then it was too late.

Next best was third when me and another guy (who I'd not ran into all game) decided to last-minute double-team the other dude with a diamond sword. I was dishing out more damage with my iron sword and was drawing his attention away from the other guy so he could try and get some decent weaponry from the center, but because I was drawing the attention I was out first. The other guy put up a damn good fight and nearly had diamond-man I think, but ultimately still lost.

Survival Games is a whole hell of a lot of fun though, I'm pretty hooked.

Norro! We should play together.

I played two rounds....finished top 10 both times. First time i hid until i got bored, back tracked and got murdered. Second time I almost died at the cornucopia (staying away from that forever)....and ten wandered around until the game kicked me