Minecraft!

Sousa

Have there been any plans for Minecraft to come to the PS3?

I've never seen any concrete statement, just vague comment talk which i'd take with as much salt as you can handle, ranging from 'OMG M$ throw money at them for exclusivity' to 'Microsoft were willing to invest money for production costs, Sony weren't.'

2012-05-11_024209.png

I give you the latest in deprived sex experiments, the Testificate forced mating unit AKA "The Love Shack".

Friend of mine bought it for the 360 today and left his 360 at my house.. umm why is this game so much fun? Hell I had more fun spending the last hour trying to relocate my mine after digging into a lava flow only to run around in circles but found my original stash house where I had set of stone pickaxes saved.

And to think you're playing a way outdated version of the game thats missing a ton of stuff <_<

And to think you're playing a way outdated version of the game thats missing a ton of stuff <_<

I know, but fuck if I'm paying 27 bucks for a game that my piece of shit rig won't run.. I'l just grab a 360 next time I get paid and wait for the update that will come "eventually".

And fuck its 9pm already I can see this game becoming a problem.

Played the 360 demo a bit more after watching people from RoosterTeeth play it, and it was pretty fun. I may end up getting it since I have some gamestop credit to blow, and I can't exactly afford the PC version right now. Only made a simple place to hide out in at night, but I can see myself actually having fun making an extravagant fortress. It gives me the fun of building a place to live in like The Sims does, but without the potential to get too bored too quickly.

Yeah, my friend posted that on Facebook and I didn't expect the ending to be that good. I laughed like a maniac.

And also, I ended up buying it, so feel free to add me. I've been hording a ton of stuff so that I could eventually build a proper house, instead of a cave, but now I've been thinking of creating a new world to find something that has a better layout. Of course, the first time I entered the world I'm in I spawned right near some lava after cracking through one block of dirt. Now that I have a bucket I'm nowhere near there, though.

Edited by Vitamin E