Minecraft!

Sousa

The server has gone down. When I try to restart it comes up with an error "Can't connect to Minecraft bridge! (111: Connection refused)"
I've submitted a ticket and these guys are usually really good at getting back so hopefully when I get home from work I'd have it all sorted out.

I'll keep you updated as best I can.

For anyone who is interested, the console versions of the game have received title update 14. This has added a fair bit of new stuff, including trading, anvils, zombie villagers and emerald ore, as well as new host options.

• Like 1

For anyone who is interested, the console versions of the game have received title update 14. This has added a fair bit of new stuff, including trading, anvils, zombie villagers and emerald ore, as well as new host options.

The only issues I see is their is a block breaking glitch taking multiple times to break one block as well as incorrect fall damage and wolves and chickens not spawning on new maps.

Also for PS3 new textures and skin packs

- City Texture Pack

- Plastic Texture Pack

- PS3 Skin Pack 1 (PS3 Exclusives: Killzone, Sly Cooper, SOCOM, Heavy Rain, Uncharted & Resistance)

There is also the Battle & Beasts Skin Pack which is pretty much the same as the 360 pack.

Edited by TheWho87

I love the city texture pack. The mobs are a bit silly but I like the general look.

They need to fix that block issue. I play ps3 to escape lag, I don't need imitation block lag.

Anyone else had trouble connecting to games since TU14? I play fairly often with a few friends and since the update they can't get into my games or me into theirs (on PS3). Frustrating.

A patch is coming soon. It's been submitted to Sony.

I imagine it has a lot to do with the new temples but, since Title Update 14, every world I load is 1/2 desert and jungle, which would be fine, except when there are mountains and caverns and villages, it means there is very little normal grasslands for when I want to do any kind of building in creative mode.