EWR 2010 Stats Update: October

Check announcer for Chuck Taylor, Remove Austin Aries, Erick Stevens, Dark City Fight Club and Necro Butcher from ROH. I'm not sure about Daivari though. Also add Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly as a tag team with 5 exp. and Lungblower/Backstabber Combo as a tag finisher. Lastly add Mike Bennet to the game, I'm not too sure about stats though.

Check announcer for Chuck Taylor, Remove Austin Aries, Erick Stevens, Dark City Fight Club and Necro Butcher from ROH. I'm not sure about Daivari though. Also add Adam Cole and Kyle O'Reilly as a tag team with 5 exp. and Lungblower/Backstabber Combo as a tag finisher. Lastly add Mike Bennet to the game, I'm not too sure about stats though.

Has there been news on Daivari? He worked the TV tapings earlier this month. If he hasn't been put on break like Aries and folks, leave him on ROH.

Kenny Omega should be removed from ROH though. He hasn't been around for a while and I recall reading he's making Japan more of a primary than even before and was not going to be in ROH even as much as he has been.

Guest The Phenomenal Red
HOLLYWOOD NAME HIRED BY WWE IN PRODUCTION CAPACITY

by Mike Johnson @ 10:51 AM on 10/13/2010

Actor and producer Freddie Prinze, Jr. is once again working for World Wrestling Entertainment, PWInsider.com has confirmed. Prinze officially returned to the company as of Monday and will be working as a "producer and director" for WWE.

Prinze, a lifelong wrestling fan who has long been a regular at major WWE shows, worked on the WWE Creative team for several months in 2009 before opting to leave the company. Prinze later returned to appear as a "Guest Host" on Raw last August, during which he was laid out by Randy Orton in an angle.

After leaving the company, Prinze spoke highly of it and its performers while doing media to promote his post-WWE acting role on the FOX series "24."

Add Fredde Prinze Jr. back into WWE but change him to a producer.

Has there been news on Daivari? He worked the TV tapings earlier this month. If he hasn't been put on break like Aries and folks, leave him on ROH.

Kenny Omega should be removed from ROH though. He hasn't been around for a while and I recall reading he's making Japan more of a primary than even before and was not going to be in ROH even as much as he has been.

I'd remove Daivari, and I agree about Omega I haven't seen him since DBD8. Also change his Japanese commitment to NJPW

I'd remove Daivari, and I agree about Omega I haven't seen him since DBD8. Also change his Japanese commitment to NJPW

How come? I'm curious as to the why. I've seen no indication he's going to be gone.

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Remove Austin Aries from RoH (source PWInsider.com) and add him to Dragon Gate USA, EVOLVE and NWA Hollywood

After it was announced that Austin Aries will be working EVOLVE and Dragon Gate USA, word came out today that he'll be debuting for NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood at their 11/3 TV Taping in Santa Ana, CA.

The early word is KDOC-TV in California is happy with the ratings for the early weeks of the series. I am told a pretty high up executive for the station spent time at WMC-TV in Memphis, the home of the old USWA, so he understands what a wrestling show can do for a local station.

The promotion has a venue in mind for eventual house shows but is taking a "wait and see" approach before moving forward in that direction.

Edit: Update from PWinsider.com on WWE DEVELOPMENTAL HIRINGS AND RELEASE

World Wrestling Entertainment has released Rudy Parker from his WWE Developmental deal.

Kris Logan, who was re-signed a few weeks back, has been christened Ron Myers.

The company hired the following talents for developmental deals:

*Sonia (Pacific Northwest independent talent Su Yung).

*Verity Thomas (British talent Vicky Skeels).

*Kenny Li (Texas-based independent talent Li Fang, who had been a regular for PCW in the Lone Star State).

Rename Kris Logan to Ron Myers

Rudy Parker should be released.

Sonia was already mentioned.

Not sure if Vicky Skeels and Li Fang are in the game as is so if they are rename them to Verity Thomas and Kenny Li respectfully.

Edit: CMLL notes

Rey Bucanero should be removed from Guerreros de l'Atlantida and Dragon Rojo Jr. should be added as a new member.

I'd raise Dragon's over to 40 based on this as Guerreros is a big stable in CMLL.

Add an inactive tag team for Dragon Rojo Jr. and Sangre Azteca called Poder Mexica with a 25 exp.

Edited by The Phenomenal Red

Guest The Phenomenal Red

Robbie E from TNA..aka Rob Eckos. (Zack Ryder wannabe)...just saying. :lol:

And that has to do with the update HOW?

TNA SIGNS ANOTHER FORMER WWE DIVA

by Mike Johnson @ 7:44 PM on 10/14/2010

TNA has signed the former Katie Lea Burchill to a deal.

The former WWE Diva had a tryout match for the company in August. She had been released from WWE in April 2010 after a four year run through developmental, ECW and Raw.

Add Katie Lea to TNA because she was apparently signed

I think there a good chance Pwinsider is wrong about who Ron Myers is.

If you look at the picture of Ron Myers and the old FCW picture of Kris Logan...They don't really look like the same person.

ron_myers.jpgkris_logan.jpg

Further evidence..

http://www.m1wrestling.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=70:the-carter&catid=1:upcoming-events&Itemid=8

According to that, Brian Cage(Kris Logan)will be wrestling for M1W in California tomorrow(October 16th)and he also wrestled for PWG last week. Very doubtful WWE would be letting him fly back and forth to do Indies shows.

Edited by MikeyManiac