Kanye West "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy"

RPS

Kanye West's new album is coming out in 2 weeks and just leaked to the internet. Some of the songs have been floating around, but now we've got the full album on the internet. Having heard the album, it's incredibly good and hopefully will stand alongside his earlier work. The three singles available - Power, Monster and Runaway - are 3 of the best Kanye songs.

I'm waiting for the dirty leak (before I actually buy it). I've been waiting for this album forever so I'm ready.

The dirty leak dropped yesterday. And this album is amazing, I've been listening to it nonstop since Tuesday

It's a pretty decent album. I don't like "Hell Of A Life" at all or "All Of The Lights" very much and he definitely could have replaced "So Appalled" with another G.O.O.D Friday track, but for the most part it's a very complete album. Certainly not his best, but it's a much better effort than 808's & Heartbreak. "Runaway" also goes on way longer then it should, but that's really my only complaint about it. I still like Late Registration, College Dropout and possibly Graduation more, but the production on this one is phenomenal and might just exceed all of his previous albums in terms of that.

Favorite tracks: "Blame Game" (love that song), "Devil In A New Dress" and "Power".

Edited by The Aztec Warrior

I guess I'm the only one that loves Runaway being that long, I think it's pretty perfect as is. It's a fucked up mess in the beginning and end parts, and I really love it that way. It's a badass song, too.

I know I'll get called out on this, but whatever, it's MY opinion: best rap album of the year, for me, personally. I love everything he's put out this year. I really liked the Runaway short film, as well, but could have done without Kanye's acting. That was horrible.

I dug the first part, thought it dropped off a bit when Jay-Z started up and then Nicki Manaj...

Digging the album thus far (have listened to the whole thing this morning). Only one song I don't like (Ridiculous) but I wouldn't say it's my favourite. I still think College Dropout's been the best so far, but this is a close second.

Nicki Minaj honestly probably has the best verse on Monster.

Anyway, I think the album is an absolute classic. I've listened to it something like seven times already and I think it competes with College Dropout as Kanye's best piece of work.

I have to agree, It was a pretty sick verse.

Downloading this now :D, I'll probably buy it next week

Edited by DJ Ice

I wasn't much of a fan of Nicki until hearing Monster for the first time a few weeks back. My opinion on her was always "Lil' Kim did Lil' Kim better" but Monster really showed a solid side of her.

Check it Out was a pretty wicked song, I've not really heard a bad song from her

Yeah anyone who hates on that verse Nicki Minaj did on Monster is insane. Especially if you are gonna not mention how Jay Z sounds like an old geezer on the track.

• Like 2