Soap Thread

YI

1 million quid on that? I must say though I'm disappointed that Charlotte has been killed off. Corrie has been shit ever since Blanche passed away in real life. That was proper TV!

The only thing that ever interested me was Blanche putting people down or Phil Mitchell back on the drink.

Edited by ONO

The drug storyline on "Emmerdale" is the most hilarious/shitty thing on TV currently.

I honestly thought the Phil Mitchell drug storyline on "Eastenders" when in the course of 4-days he'd become a heroin addict, only for 3 days later to be totally fine, just a bit depressed and now sporting a bit of a beard, couldn't be topped...but it has.

"Emmerdale", basically, she did coke on nights out...then suddenly she's on heroin, and 'selling her body' to buy it. She gets locked in her room to detox, but her mam starts smuggling her in heroin. An interview with the actress in the tele pages you get with the Mirror honestly, completely said this is "100% realistic" as a mother would do anything for her daughter! :lmao: Mam gets caught with heroin by son (Jason from Corrie's real life brother, who used to be that twatty lad on "Waterloo Road" diddling my girl Chlo)...yet still continues to buy it for the daughter...then gets caught by the police. Dad naturally goes mental...leaves...but comes back with heroin and offers to split it with the daughter! (TO SEE WHAT'S TEARING THIS FAMILY APART!) The girl breaks down and emphatically/hilariously slaps the heroin from the table (...better not have been powder...cos now you've got heroin on your carpet, silly bitch)...and all the while this is being heralded as a 'realistic portrayal of descent into addiction'...greatest comedy ever. The thing that's being missed here. I'm not from the world's greatest place, I know some pretty fucking suspect people, I've done my fair share of drugs...yet I don't have a dealers number, I don't know a dealer, and I've never come across/heard of a dealer who anyone I know has used that has sold heroin...so how come these two 40 year old farmer/wife can so easily find heroin in the middle of the fucking Yorkshire Dales?

All the soaps have gone to utter shit at the minute. The new woman on "Emmerdale" deserves a hook in the face. Although that bloke who was in a wheelchair in "Doctors" seemed to be on it the other night making a play for Katie...he looks like 30 years older than her. :shifty: And splitting up the Paddy/Marlon bromance is fucking shitty.

"Eastenders" is utter wank...and the return of Phil Mitchell 'crime boss' is fucking shit...and is he fucking his auntie!??! She'll be a related auntie too, surely. If Roxie and Ronnie are his cousins...Archie was their dad...this is their mam...yeah, he's fucking his auntie...what the fuck!?!?!? Looks like we're getting into Ian Beale being a gobshite though, always top notch.

I haven't watched Corrie in a while before tonight...so I have no real idea what the fuck is going on...besides Molly FINALLY told Tyrone that the kid ain't his and apparently Jack's died. :(

Edited by YI

Eastenders is worth a watch just for Alfie and of course the odd comedy moment from the funniest man in soap history, Ian Beale.

Thought the Corrie stuff was alright. The murder scene seemed better than the tram/exposion stuff. Thought at first it was Piers Morgan driving the tram, sadly it wasn't.

Edited by JohnnyPerfect

The drug storyline on "Emmerdale" is the most hilarious/shitty thing on TV currently.

I honestly thought the Phil Mitchell drug storyline on "Eastenders" when in the course of 4-days he'd become a heroin addict, only for 3 days later to be totally fine, just a bit depressed and now sporting a bit of a beard, couldn't be topped...but it has.

"Emmerdale", basically, she did coke on nights out...then suddenly she's on heroin, and 'selling her body' to buy it. She gets locked in her room to detox, but her mam starts smuggling her in heroin. An interview with the actress in the tele pages you get with the Mirror honestly, completely said this is "100% realistic" as a mother would do anything for her daughter! :lmao: Mam gets caught with heroin by son (Jason from Corrie's real life brother, who used to be that twatty lad on "Waterloo Road" diddling my girl Chlo)...yet still continues to buy it for the daughter...then gets caught by the police. Dad naturally goes mental...leaves...but comes back with heroin and offers to split it with the daughter! (TO SEE WHAT'S TEARING THIS FAMILY APART!) The girl breaks down and emphatically/hilariously slaps the heroin from the table (...better not have been powder...cos now you've got heroin on your carpet, silly bitch)...and all the while this is being heralded as a 'realistic portrayal of descent into addiction'...greatest comedy ever. The thing that's being missed here. I'm not from the world's greatest place, I know some pretty fucking suspect people, I've done my fair share of drugs...yet I don't have a dealers number, I don't know a dealer, and I've never come across/heard of a dealer who anyone I know has used that has sold heroin...so how come these two 40 year old farmer/wife can so easily find heroin in the middle of the fucking Yorkshire Dales?

All the soaps have gone to utter shit at the minute. The new woman on "Emmerdale" deserves a hook in the face. Although that bloke who was in a wheelchair in "Doctors" seemed to be on it the other night making a play for Katie...he looks like 30 years older than her. :shifty: And splitting up the Paddy/Marlon bromance is fucking shitty.

"Eastenders" is utter wank...and the return of Phil Mitchell 'crime boss' is fucking shit...and is he fucking his auntie!??! She'll be a related auntie too, surely. If Roxie and Ronnie are his cousins...Archie was their dad...this is their mam...yeah, he's fucking his auntie...what the fuck!?!?!? Looks like we're getting into Ian Beale being a gobshite though, always top notch.

I haven't watched Corrie in a while before tonight...so I have no real idea what the fuck is going on...besides Molly FINALLY told Tyrone that the kid ain't his and apparently Jack's died. :(

I always assumed she was on mephedrone for some reason? Did her friend not mention about grabbing a few bags of it? It would fit in with that witch-hunt the media whipped up about it earlier in the year. Either way the storyline is a pile of wank. That girl was on the meph every night of the week. Just aint plausible to me. >_>

And aunty fucks are about as normal as going for the paper in soap land.

Edited by ONO

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...