EWR 2011 Stats Update: January

Guest nampleaca

R-Truth's primary finisher should be What's Up (impact)

Where'd you get this from?

His WWE bio doesn't mention this, and his wikipedia page has "What's Up" listed under "Signature moves", not finishing moves.

he uses this finisher last night on Superstars defeating Kidd

up Crimson overness to 55-60. change his gimmick to Mafia. tick SS Look and Menacing

Edited by nampleaca

R-Truth's primary finisher should be What's Up (impact)

Where'd you get this from?

His WWE bio doesn't mention this, and his wikipedia page has "What's Up" listed under "Signature moves", not finishing moves.

He used it in his win over Tyson Kidd on Superstars. Not too sure if it should be his primary finisher.

From the reaction it got from the crowd it could end up being the primary finisher though.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Very quick note:

http://www.marylandwrestling.com/mcw/

At the top of their page is a memorial for Dave "Jack Adonis" Witt... Is this the same Jack Adonis in the game? The birthdate they give on the MCW site doesn't match with the data, but that wasn't one I have confimed as being correct.

If anyone knows if it's the same guy for sure, it would be greatly appreciated if you let me know ASAP. :) I'll keep researching, though.

EDIT: FYI, this is the guy in the game, as everything here matches: http://www.angelfire.com/wrestling3/gcw15/adonis.html

But, still don't know if this is the same guy mentioned on both pages, or if it is two different guys.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

WWE Director and Chief Operating Officer Donna Goldsmith resigned her

position this past week and will be leaving the company to pursue other

interests effective 2/28.

Goldsmith, 50, had served as WWE COO since December 2009, and before

that ran the company’s consumer product division for nearly a decade.

She had pushed for the PG direction in recent times and was instrumental

in securing the new multi-million dollar merchandise deal with Mattel.

She also picked up most of the slack when Linda McMahon resigned to run

for Senate.

Last year, Forbes magazine named her the second most powerful woman in

sports behind USA Network President Bonnie Hammer.

http://gerweck.net/2011/01/28/major-wwe-player-leaving-the-company/

IIRC, Donna Goldsmith is in the data so remove her from WWE. If she's not in, then nevermind.

Dukes Dalton should be a heavyweight, and while I'm not sure on his age, there's no way he can be 27 years old. He debuted in 1995 after training with Killer Kowalski. I would make his age 34 or 35.

Dukes should also have trainer and booker ticked.

Edited by Master Shakespeare

up Crimson overness to 55-60. change his gimmick to Mafia. tick SS Look and Menacing

Who's Crimson? It always helps when you use the name that is currently in the game... Unless I missed it, there is no "Crimson." :)

remove Donna Goldsmith from WWE

Her resignation is effective at the end of February, so she'll be with WWE until next month's update. But thanks for the heads up. :)

Finally, quick note... I am planning on releasing the update after RAW airs tomorrow evening. It might be the wee hours of the morning, if there are any significant changes to the WWE landscape between now and then, but hopefully, should be done before 3 AM EST on Feb 1.

-Bill

Crimson is Tommy Mercer... I mentioned adding him to TNA on the first page but as 'Baby Red' :blush:

Not sure about giving him the Mafia gimmick because you need to be heel/tweener. It would seem he's more "TNA face"

by opposing Immortal/Fortune.

Edited by Rocky Feller

Who's Crimson? It always helps when you use the name that is currently in the game... Unless I missed it, there is no "Crimson." :)

-Bill

He's the new guy in TNA formally known as Tommy Mercer.

Takuma Sano should have shooting ticked. He competed in several Pride Fighting Championships MMA bouts (lost all of them, but still).

Lower The Musketeer's selling to 84 and his charisma to 65. He's a tad overrated in both categories right now. However, I'd raise his technique to 24.

I wanted to make a quick note of this and get people's input:

Make Delirious' ROH contract a developmental one since he's still working with PWR in addition to booking and is off ROH cards

Right now, I have him set at:

ROH - DEV

CHI - UMC

IWC - UMC

If you start a game as ROH, isn't he going to want out of development immediately? With him (in real life) not being on the ROH shows, but still being the booker and working in Pro Wrestling Respect, my thought here is to make him a Non-Wrestler in ROH, while leaving the others as is. However, if I do this would he revert to being a Non-Wrestler in the other two promotions? Would you be able to sign him as an active wrestler? I'm honestly asking these questions, game mechanics-wise... I don't get to really play enough to figure out these scenarios... Kinda busy updating most of the time... :)

Hopefully, I can get a quick answer on this so it can be as accurate as possible by the time I release the data. Otherwise, I'll leave him as I have him set currently.

Also:

Add TJP to ROH, he's been fairly active in ROH recently

He's currently in LLUSA, FIP and NWA-H... We'd have to move him from one... From a quick glance, it looks like FIP would be the one to remove him from, but I'd like others' thoughts, as I'm just going off of memory that I added him to the other two fairly recently.

-Bill

Edited by Bill1996

Valiente is another wrestler who, while I don't know his exact age, has to be older than what he has currently (29). He started in the mid 90s and is considerably older than most high flying luchadores in his position according to luchawiki... I would put him around 36 or 37.

EDIT:

Muerte Roja (Venum Black) should have a gimmick change from demon to evil. Demon only works if you have the menacing attribute, which he does not.

Anyone know who ziggy tufnel is? His over seems way too high in one of the saves i got going, the data is only a couple months old

I wanted to make a quick note of this and get people's input:

Make Delirious' ROH contract a developmental one since he's still working with PWR in addition to booking and is off ROH cards

Right now, I have him set at:

ROH - DEV

CHI - UMC

IWC - UMC

If you start a game as ROH, isn't he going to want out of development immediately? With him (in real life) not being on the ROH shows, but still being the booker and working in Pro Wrestling Respect, my thought here is to make him a Non-Wrestler in ROH, while leaving the others as is. However, if I do this would he revert to being a Non-Wrestler in the other two promotions? Would you be able to sign him as an active wrestler? I'm honestly asking these questions, game mechanics-wise... I don't get to really play enough to figure out these scenarios... Kinda busy updating most of the time... :)

Hopefully, I can get a quick answer on this so it can be as accurate as possible by the time I release the data. Otherwise, I'll leave him as I have him set currently.

Also:

Add TJP to ROH, he's been fairly active in ROH recently

He's currently in LLUSA, FIP and NWA-H... We'd have to move him from one... From a quick glance, it looks like FIP would be the one to remove him from, but I'd like others' thoughts, as I'm just going off of memory that I added him to the other two fairly recently.

-Bill

Apologies for the delay:

Upon a quick examination, confirming what I thought, Delirious can be made a non-wrestler in one fed and an active one in another, I just signed him using another fed as an active worker, after he was already set to be a non-wrestler in ROH.

And yes, I agree on removing him from FIP just based on when and how often he was last there.