EWR 2011 Stats Update: January

Booker T &amp; Kevin Nash are full-time in WWE. Booker T will also be a wrestler and an announcer.<div><br></div><div><br></div>

No. You are wrong. Both are for one night there..

I have one question for both of you, how the fuck do you know?, do you both work for WWE?

Its all speculation right now that is until Raw which is where these questions will be answered so why not quit the arguing and just take it that they were both at the Rumble and that until Raw nobody knows what the fuck their doing.

Guest namelessf3ar

As reported earlier, Booker T has arrived to Boston, Massachusetts for tonight's Royal Rumble pay-per-view. He is expected to participate in the 40-Man Royal Rumble Match. His return to WWE after three years will not be a one night affair.

According to some wrestlers, Booker T is permanently returning to WWE to both wrestle and announce. Additional details, however, have not been disclosed.

Now can you dig it, SUCKAAAAAAA

Edited by namelessf3ar

-Raise Zack Ryder's brawl to 75, stiffness to 43, and selling to 78.

-Raise The Miz's brawl to 74 and charisma to 94. Check Fonz Factor.

-Raise Vickie Guerrero's selling to 50.

-I think Randy Orton's technical should be left at 62. Raise his stiffness to 50.

-Raise Layla El's stiffnessg to 33.

-Raise Justin Gabriel's brawl to 68.

-Raise JTG's brawl to 70.

-Raise Husky Harris' brawl to 75.

-Raise Dolph Ziggler's brawl to 79 amd speed to 68.

-Raise John Morrison's brawl to 73.

-Raise Yoshi Tatsu's brawl to 64.

-Raise Trent Barreta's overness to 58.

-Raise Brie and Nikki Bella's overness to 63.

-Raise Chavo Guerrero's speed to 74 and stiffness to 42.

-Raise Michael McGillicutty's brawl to 74.

-Raise David Otunga's brawl to 64. Personally, I think Menacing should be ticked.

-Raise Tyler Reks' brawl to 69 and selling to 79.

-Raise R-Truth's brawl to 72.

-Raise Mason Ryan's brawl to 68, selling to 56, and overness to 57.

-Raise Hornswoggle's speed to 44, selling to 77, and charisma to 78.

-Raise Jack Swagger's selling to 74.

-Check SS Look for Kevin Nash. Raise his charisma to 93.

-Raise Alberto Del Rio's brawl to 74.

Edited by KrisClassic

Otunga menacing? really? And McGillicuty does not really deserve any boost in stats, he is not that great in the ring.

I am a fan of Husky Harris but against his brawl being raised on the fact that he has done nothing to warrant that. His strikes looked bad at the RR too.

JTG does not really deserve a boost in stats imo, why do you think his brawl should be raised?

Why does Nash charisma need a boost? Maybe you meant his overness?

Wait for Nash and Booker instead of acting like 12 year olds, aruging over the net. If they show up on Raw tonight its safe to say they have a deal, and as we all know it was most likely a one night appearence much like other wrestlers have made in the past. Dont care what the "news" sites say, their best guess.

Wait for Nash and Booker instead of acting like 12 year olds, aruging over the net. If they show up on Raw tonight its safe to say they have a deal, and as we all know it was most likely a one night appearence much like other wrestlers have made in the past. Dont care what the "news" sites say, their best guess.

Otunga menacing? really? And McGillicuty does not really deserve any boost in stats, he is not that great in the ring.

I am a fan of Husky Harris but against his brawl being raised on the fact that he has done nothing to warrant that. His strikes looked bad at the RR too.

JTG does not really deserve a boost in stats imo, why do you think his brawl should be raised?

Why does Nash charisma need a boost? Maybe you meant his overness?

Otunga is a scary looking guy, in my opinion. As far as the brawl suggestions, I think all of the ones I mentioned looked great in the Royal Rumble and 100% deserve the boosts. Harris especially, he was great at the RR. JTG displayed good brawling that warrants higher than what his current level is.

As for Nash, I meant what I said. I believe he is more charismatic than his current stat, hence why I suggest the update.

Anyone know who ziggy tufnel is? His over seems way too high in one of the saves i got going, the data is only a couple months old

He's not in the January DATA. He's probably just some random that's popped up.

Change Booker T's gimmick back to Sucka. It seems as if he's going to be around for a while longer and he shouldn't be running with the High Society gimmick now.

Add MVP to New Japan Pro Wrestling's Touring schedule. It's been around a few sites today.

Apparently, he has also been given permission to continue using his name.

I totally forgot randoms besides training camp grads pop up.

Don`t know if it`s mentioned yet but 2 Updates to DGUSA

Make Yamato the new Open the Freedom Gate Champ.Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano won the Open the United Gate Tagteam titles. Also add Reby Sky, Frightmare,Cheech and AR Fox (if created) to the Promotion

PAC and Masato Yoshino are the Open The United Gate Champions. They defeated Ronin (Chuck Taylor and Johnny Gargano) to become the first champions.

I would put the Open The United Gate tag titles at 30 prestige, but that's personal opinion. Maybe put Open The Freedom Gate at 45 prestige.