2011 NFL Offseason Thread

sahyder1

It looks like The Broncos are sold on Von Miller according to the reports coming out of Denver, who knows for sure, but it looks like you're not getting your wish Meacon.

Some predictions:

I think Blaine Gabbert falls to the Titans. It seems the clear the Cards aren't taking him, and I actually think the 49ers pass on him too.

I think Jake Locker goes to the Vikings, either at 12 or a few spots later. Depends on if they think the Dolphins would take him.

The Patriots will use their extra picks and trade into the top 10.

I think Nick Fairley falls out of the top 10, possible out of the top 15.

I'm fully convinced the Pats are going to move up too. There's no point accumalating all those picks if you're not going to pull the trigger on a big name prospect down the road. This very well might be the time to do it. I made a longshot call that they'd hop in teh top 10 to nab whoever is available from AJ Green and Julio Jones a long time ago, so I'm hoping that happens for an awesome personal prediction!

Yeah I'd take a solid offensive line pick for the Giants, but the glamour pick of Ingram should he fall on our laps is tempting too, considering Bradshaw is a free agent and has a severe case of the fumblies.

It looks like The Broncos are sold on Von Miller according to the reports coming out of Denver, who knows for sure, but it looks like you're not getting your wish Meacon.

Oh, I by no means don't not want Miller. I think he's an awesome talent. I just think, since we have Dumerville back this year, a defensive tackle would have been the way to go. But John Fox knows his defense, so whoever he thinks is a-ok with me. This is the highest we've drafted since I've been alive, and I think between the two options (Miller/Dareus), we can't fuck it up.

God, fuck off with this "let's show the player on the phone beforehand and ruin the suspense" shit

I also really hate that.

I puked a little seeing Scam Newton go first and will play around here. no 2nd round after wasting it as a trade to get Clausen last year. yeah remember him? remember Brady Quinn? yeah nobody cares about either of them now.

Jake Locker to the Titans instead of Blaine Gabbert. Wow. Not that I disagree, but wow.

And man did the Falcons give up a loot for Julio Jones. They're in a win now position though and so it's hard to argue with that move. Roddy White and Julio Jones could be scary good.

Come on Prince, keep falling. Only a few more spots to get to the Lions.

Its never good for a coach, when you are on the hot seat and your GM drafts a rookie quarterback. If I were Jack Del Rio, I could start a membership to MONSTER.COM and get my resume ready.

BTW, as Niner's fan I am LOVING their pick. Locker to Titans is also a GREAT fit for him.

Its never good for a coach, when you are on the hot seat and your GM drafts a rookie quarterback. If I were Jack Del Rio, I could start a membership to MONSTER.COM and get my resume ready.

BTW, as Niner's fan I am LOVING their pick. Locker to Titans is also a GREAT fit for him.

....or getting a QB bought Del Rio some more time?

• Like 1