Anime Mafia IV sign-up thread

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.

Oh, I was getting in regardless? Pimp.

Forget the begging then :shifty:

She wants to play but has seen parts of the game during development and all the roles/text/etc. are on this laptop. So yeah, she's banned from participating.

She'll be unduly delighted with your words of praise though. :shifty:

I'm not signing up since I have no interest in Anime and these games draw great anyway, I figured I'd just drop by and echo this praise; she seems to be doing pretty well both up front and from the back. She also stays out of the public dickwaving contests for what I guess are obvious reasons.

...I totally missed Pleather when I wrote up the sign-up list. I am an awful person. :(

However, clearly the cosmos likes you, because phatman basically just offered up his role.

(Sorry reserve list...but I'm sure you can see how Pleather gets first shot >_<)

It's nothing to do with the role or anything... I'd rather give my spot up to someone that wants it and actually knows anime (well more than me cause I know absolutely nothing lol) and missed out, when I was only doing it to fill out numbers and am still learning the whole mafia thing anyway...

• Like 1