DMN - DivorceMcCourts

ElTiburon - Team Thrillhouse

Srar - Srartown Srars

damshow - Dusty's BEBEHS!~!

sahyder - Angels in 2K11

Eddie - Team Europe

bill_da_bill - Captain & Cabrera

Livid - Team HGH

Draft is Tuesday the 29th, be there or something.

Definitely in. I was planning on starting one up myself today. I don't think there should be a limit on roster moves. I'd suggest using the auction system for waivers though. Comes in handy with baseball when prized prospects get called up mid season. There should be a minimum of some sort for how many innings your pitching staff has to throw in a week though.

Anyone else want to do an auction style league? We'd have to work out a time for all of us to be on and such but in the mocks I've done it seems a lot more fun then the traditional style.

Anyone else want to do an auction style league? We'd have to work out a time for all of us to be on and such but in the mocks I've done it seems a lot more fun then the traditional style.

I'd love an auction draft. I suggested it for football too but we had people from across the pond join in too.

I'd love an auction draft. I suggested it for football too but we had people from across the pond join in too.

And this time we don't? :shifty:

In all fairness, once I get back to the UK, my schedule will go back to being up till the early hours so evening/night time for you guys.

May not be able to do it.

I report on the 10th, and I have no clue what schedule I'm going to have ... I'll get ten days "house hunting" and since I'm actually trying to buy a house I don't know that I'll be able to be on at that time/devote the time to draft.