EWB Fantasy Baseball 2011

Lowerdeck

My grandmother ended up dying a few hours after I made that last post, so I'm not really in the mood to think about fantasy baseball. I deleted my team from the league so that should leave a spot open for someone else since I'd rather not take it when I have no intent of using it.

You didn't reschedule the draft once the teams dropped. We won't be able to draft today. Go select a draft time.

The draft was tomorrow, not today.

And there is an even amount of teams, so we could still draft at the normal time. Only if there was an odd number could we not.

Eugh, so much for me being a night person, sorry I missed this guys, my team doesn't look too bad though.

I missed the first part of the draft too. I think all of us who showed up are in consensus that all of our drafts need to be auction drafts from now on. More strategy involved.

Yeah, they are.

I ended up joining another league Wednesday for the sole purpose of doing one more auction draft before the season started. Seems like a pretty good group I'm in there. Got to refine my strategy a little better. Plus it was better since most of the teams shown up for it.

• 5 months later...