Madden 12

sahyder1

So I was going to actually try and play this a little. Be a Superstar mode looked fun. Why can't I be a kicker? How hard is that to include?

They took it out believe it or not, Sometime after 08.

I loved playing as the Kicker on older versions of Madden I just didn't like to wait forever between kicks, The "sim till on field" button in the current games would work fine but then they took the Kicker position in Superstar mode out >_<

Justin Tuck is an absolute monster. So much so that midway through the 2013 season (the last on his deal), I gave him an enormous extension through the 2018 season. I didn't want to let him hit free agency. He's 30 now, so that deal might absolutely cripple me in a a few years. But he should have at least 3 excellent seasons left in him.

Similarly, I inked Hakeem Nicks through 2018 as well - although his was way more team-friendly. Pierre-Paul is super young at an 88 OVR with A potential and his deal expires after 2014...so I ripped that up and locked him in for the long term as well.

Still need to work out contract situations for Manning, Bradshaw, and Snee...all of whom can leave after 2014. I've done a good job of staying out of cap trouble, but that might change in the very near future.

Justin Tuck is an absolute monster. So much so that midway through the 2013 season (the last on his deal), I gave him an enormous extension through the 2018 season. I didn't want to let him hit free agency. He's 30 now, so that deal might absolutely cripple me in a a few years. But he should have at least 3 excellent seasons left in him.

Similarly, I inked Hakeem Nicks through 2018 as well - although his was way more team-friendly. Pierre-Paul is super young at an 88 OVR with A potential and his deal expires after 2014...so I ripped that up and locked him in for the long term as well.

Still need to work out contract situations for Manning, Bradshaw, and Snee...all of whom can leave after 2014. I've done a good job of staying out of cap trouble, but that might change in the very near future.

Good thing about cut days is that you could cut Tuck if you think he is not playing to his level for what he is being paid and then resign him for much cheaper. That is how I cut cap without getting a penalty from trading or normal releasing. Bradshaw fumbles too much so you should let him go though. >_>

I've actually had pretty good luck with Bradshaw not fumbling, a couple here and there but I usually recover it. I'm 3 seasons in and he's made it to the Pro Bowl each year, which is particularly impressive in this last year considering that I had a game with him in which I only rushed for 6 yards (Clay Matthews run blitzing all game, unstoppable) and in my last game I was locked into my playoff seed already so I benched all of my starters after a quarter.

Avenged my upsetting loss in Super Bowl 47 to the Browns (who went 6-10 in the worst division in football in their failure to defend their title) by winning Super Bowl 48...more like the Manning Bowl as it was the Giants vs. the Colts. Even cooler was that it was outdoors in the cold in my home stadium, and I was the home team for it. Did a remarkably good job of containing Peyton, who threw for just under 5,000 yards during the season.

And that completes my first full All-Pro season. The games I won were generally close. I know I'd get slaughtered on All Madden, so I might try to tweak the settings to be somewhere in the middle.

• 3 weeks later...

I cheat on my games.. I admit that... as a result, I have Anquan Boldin, and Randy Moss.... No-one wants to trade for Moss... I know my whole is dug.. but any ideas (other than releasing).. that said.. LaFell is doing well.. but yeah, ridding my Panthers of Randy Moss

I cheat on my games.. I admit that... as a result, I have Anquan Boldin, and Randy Moss.... No-one wants to trade for Moss... I know my whole is dug.. but any ideas (other than releasing).. that said.. LaFell is doing well.. but yeah, ridding my Panthers of Randy Moss

For a global game, I am not amused...

Can anyone give be the hometowns of:

Sav Rocca (originally Philly, now Washington)

and Chris Bryan

and Ben Graham (ex-Cardinals)

I have no tangent to go one... but Aussies like NFL, but seeing Sav having Philly as his hometown does kinda sicken me.