Madden 12

sahyder1

Is it possible to upload real college players for the draft without NCAA 12?

technically ... with a usb stick and a few programs.

If I'm using a British Xbox? It's the reason I don't have NCAA. I want to do a Cube story but seems little point with fake college players. Orrrrr, I do it and go all out on back stories.

For a global game, I am not amused...

Can anyone give be the hometowns of:

Sav Rocca (originally Philly, now Washington)

and Chris Bryan

and Ben Graham (ex-Cardinals)

I have no tangent to go one... but Aussies like NFL, but seeing Sav having Philly as his hometown does kinda sicken me.

The answer your looking for is Melbourne.

For a global game, I am not amused...

Can anyone give be the hometowns of:

Sav Rocca (originally Philly, now Washington)

and Chris Bryan

and Ben Graham (ex-Cardinals)

I have no tangent to go one... but Aussies like NFL, but seeing Sav having Philly as his hometown does kinda sicken me.

The answer your looking for is Melbourne.

I'm pretty sure that entire post was sarcasm.

...does anyone know what language I can plug into Babelfish to make his posts make sense?

• Like 4

Dude, we don't shit you, we just don't understand you. Your sentence structure is off, you repeat words, your posts don't make sense.

• 1 month later...

Anybody still playing this? Took a bit of a break but I'm back and in pre-season in my 5th year of franchise. I won my 3rd Super Bowl in 4 years despite increasing the difficulty yet again, so I think I'm just gonna have to try my luck with All-Madden, or at least get very close to it.

With all of the free agents I had I thought I was going to be in serious cap trouble but I soon realized that free agent contract logic is totally fucked up. Guys ask for way less than they should. Eli Manning is 34, still has a respectable OVR (86), and has 3 rings in 4 years. Yet his initial offer was something like 3 years at $3 million a year. I gave him more per year on principle just to feel like I'm not completely ripping off the CPU.

Pretty excited to play as backups in the pre-season games though, particularly my 2nd round draft pick - a QB I scouted who fell in the draft despite starting at an 82 OVR with A potential. He's probably going to be my version of Aaron Rodgers while Eli finishes off his deal.

I still play pretty consistently, this is probably my favorite Madden to date just because f the scouting and rookies not being shadows.

I am on my third year as the Colts and I had a crazy game against the Jets. Peyton Manning came out of pre-season with an injury that put him out for the year and thankfully I drafted a QB with the first pick in my first season. I get to an early start with a TD pass and then the game goes to hell as I throw two picks and fumble off a sack for a TD. The score is 27-7 going into the third quarter and suddenly my QB looks like Peyton Manning and throws two more TD passes and then I get a field goal and the ball back with about a minute in the fourth. I am pretty set that I will win and I get to the goal line, get stopped and kick a field goal which leaves like eight seconds. It is tied up and I do a squib kick so time runs out, but the Jets have like three seconds left. Sanchez throws a damn hail mary pass, my guys knock it away INTO the hands of a receiver and they get a TD to win the game. =(

I still play due to the EWBLeague.

I can't say this one is my favorite because I loved last year. Of course, I only loved last year's because it had comically broken pass plays and I threw for 6500 yards and 82 TDs.

But this one is more competitive, which is nice...as long as I win :shifty:

Yeah the scouting feature is awesome, just feels so rewarding when you land good players and it keeps you wanting to play more. My offensive line consists of 4 guys I drafted plus Chris Snee - great foundation to build on. Haven't had much success with the randomized undrafted rookies. I got one defensive end who ended up being a serviceable backup and is entering his 4th year on the team. A couple 3rd stringers (including a left tackle whose picture made him appear to be 55 years old) but for the most part I wind up cutting the rookies at the end of preseason and sign up a bunch of cheap vets instead.

• 3 weeks later...

For the second time, something weird has happened in my game. First time this happened was with the Bears and now the Colts. Basically I start a franchise and simulate the first year, do my draft then play. I start the next season and I have Peyton Manning, a rookie QB and Painter on the depth chart but when I start the game, my rookie is starting at QB. Manning does not show as hurt and even appears at the coin toss, but I cannot sub him in and does not matter how I move the depth chart. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

For the second time, something weird has happened in my game. First time this happened was with the Bears and now the Colts. Basically I start a franchise and simulate the first year, do my draft then play. I start the next season and I have Peyton Manning, a rookie QB and Painter on the depth chart but when I start the game, my rookie is starting at QB. Manning does not show as hurt and even appears at the coin toss, but I cannot sub him in and does not matter how I move the depth chart. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Just to make sure, it is a regular season game and not a pre-season game, right? I know previous versions of Madden would sometimes start the youngest QB in pre-season games.

Just to make sure, it is a regular season game and not a pre-season game, right? I know previous versions of Madden would sometimes start the youngest QB in pre-season games.

Yeah, regular season game. i never play any pre-season games. It was the first game of the regular season in which this happened to me both times.