FIFA 12

Cymbols

I play CDM (or ANY) so a formation with a holding midfielder works well. So 4-1-2-1-2 works for me as well. I'm a decent striker but I get bored playing up front >_>.

We also work really well when you're playing as the CDM and I'm the CAM. We seemed to be able to switch positions nearly flawlessly without even needing mics.

This is true, I think we worked very well in midfield together.

What's everyone doing tonight, we thinking of getting online?

I find Pro Cam actually helps with my shooting somewhat, though I do admit I'd prefer an easier way to spot people who are open to pass.

I can try to adjust more, when playing forward I'll just get used to watching the radar to try not to be off. Haven't been doing much of tele cam lately as during my career mode I sim when my pro is injured (which was six months out of the season and during the final match I injured my ankle AGAIN but walked it off as we were in stoppage time anyway)

Hold the L1 (i think) when not in possession and your guy will auto-move. Good way to hold position when up front and yr team is defending.

And honestly - all about tele cam. Even when shooting. You see everything around you and it benefits the team.

I'm gonna hop on in a minute myself, just messing around in Skyrim.

We're on now so just holla.

Also, ORO, try and play to me and then run forward. Whenever i'm near the final third I always look to play it through so run through the defenders and ill worry about making the pass before you run offside (within reason of course). Shame we couldn't get a goal then since they were pretty rubbish but i'm taking a while to get used to the lag.

Man those guys were horrid. Should've been 2-0 even without the red.

Not sure what was up with that but I think they were holding us up

At least they didn't get a clean sheet <_<

Still, with AI involved it probably would have been worse.

I'll play ANY for the next game if you'd like.

Can do tomorrow fella, or whenever, I'm feeling burnt out on FIFA atm. Hopefully we can get clawson in too so me and him can get back to rocking the midfield.

Have we managed to score a goal yet? :shifty:

Two, and last game the other side scored an own goal for us, so technically three

Edited by OctoberRavenO